Trump threatens to leave ObamaCare in place if repeal bill fails

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
President Trump warned House Republicans on Thursday that he will leave ObamaCare in place unless they approve legislation to repeal and replace it.

Trump threatens to leave ObamaCare in place if repeal bill fails | TheHill

Like he has a choice..at this point Obamacare owns him and has reduced his deal making prowess to be the laughable joke that we all know it has been all along.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2017
World wide and soon a town near you
I enjoy watching all these GOP Ass Holes bash each other...Screaming and hollering...Now trump is threatening them if they don't vote his way...Chaos and confusion in the GOP...Good stuff!

Reactions: 2 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
I enjoy watching all these GOP Ass Holes bash each other...Screaming and hollering...Now trump is threatening them if they don't vote his way...Chaos and confusion in the GOP...Good stuff!
I worked as a Senate Page (the senator was a democrat)... this is not unusual.. Media hates Repulicans that is why they make it public when they are in power.

Feb 2017
World wide and soon a town near you
Fox News seems to like Republicans...So are you saying everything is going great and everybody is getting along?...Are you going to blame Obama for all this?
I worked as a Senate Page (the senator was a democrat)... this is not unusual.. Media hates Repulicans that is why they make it public when they are in power.

Reactions: 1 person