Trump throws democrats under the bus

Feb 2007
In my mind
MY guess is he was so confused by folks of moderate intelligence and in such a desperate mood to accomplish something, anything, he has no idea what he agreed to.

For a guy that vowed to get rid of DACA immediately he sure is singing a different tune this morning.

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....

They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

So it appears to me he is arguing in favor of DACA, yet he signed off on eliminating it what, a week ago?

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Personally, I think ALL of this is "positioning."

Which is why Schumer and Pelosi said that they had agreement, to begin with.

HOPEFULLY....this is an "agreement" to freaking TALK.

We all know there will be some tough issues to hammer out, and, right now...EVERYONE, needs EVERYONE in order to move forward. (IF that is what the Congress Critters actually want...remember, this entire issue has become a very valuable political football for BOTH sides....)

And, in the end, the statements and tweets from any of these players, are irrelevant. They are JUST WORDS.

Let's wait and see if the various sides can meet and work things out, as is their Constitutional duty...................

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Trump spoke before he left for Fla. he said they were close to agreement and Schumer and Pelosiagreed we need stronger border security. That parts of the wall are already being refurbished.

He tweeted that all those good people should not be deported,due to no fault of their own.

He is using the words massive border security needs to be in the DACA bill.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Personally, I think ALL of this is "positioning."

Which is why Schumer and Pelosi said that they had agreement, to begin with.

HOPEFULLY....this is an "agreement" to freaking TALK.

We all know there will be some tough issues to hammer out, and, right now...EVERYONE, needs EVERYONE in order to move forward. (IF that is what the Congress Critters actually want...remember, this entire issue has become a very valuable political football for BOTH sides....)

And, in the end, the statements and tweets from any of these players, are irrelevant. They are JUST WORDS.

Let's wait and see if the various sides can meet and work things out, as is their Constitutional duty...................
Suggestion to Chuck and Nancy. Let Trump do the talking.:) Do not lead,not with this guy. He wants the glory!

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Suggestion to Chuck and Nancy. Let Trump do the talking.:) Do not lead,not with this guy. He wants the glory!
That is actually a very good point!

Work WITH his ego, not CONTRARY to it.

Like trying to swim in a River, with a strong current.......do not FIGHT the current, but, use it to help push you to the shore.....

Jun 2014
United States
Meh. Trump throws everyone under the bus eventually.

What he really wants is to drive the damned bus,

but he doesn't qualify for a license.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
That is actually a very good point!

Work WITH his ego, not CONTRARY to it.

Like trying to swim in a River, with a strong current.......do not FIGHT the current, but, use it to help push you to the shore.....
Riptides. Go with the flow.:) fighting it,Trying to get ahead does not work. Saw that happen.:)

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Meh. Trump throws everyone under the bus eventually.

What he really wants is to drive the damned bus,

but he doesn't qualify for a license.
Of course,Night, but use it while you can,simple rule. They should never have said,we have a deal,not with Trump.