Trump throws the word 'treason' around far too carelessly

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
/snicker
It's plain as day , but I doubt you will ever see it. So continue on with your hatred for fellow Americans.
Oh ...

So now me pointing out the Low/No Information Leftist is "hatred for fellow Americans"

LMAO ....

You guys are soooo predictable.

Sure you don't want to call me a racist too?

White Nationalist?

C'mon ...

Nov 2016
Maryland
Yep .....

Leftist are starting to squirm.

They know A.G. Barr is about to expose this treasonous Coup for what it is.

I don't think their damage control articles are going to work with Common Sense thinking Americans.
As I was saying . . . :rolleyes:
How many people on this forum have accused Trump of treason?

Too many!

Better yet, who on this forum will admit they have done so?
Please tell!

There is a big difference between a private citizen hurling the “treason” label and the POTUS doing so, moreso when he is conflating any criticism or defiance of him, or an investigation into reasonable suspicions of criminal wrongdoing by him, with treason.

That he has also hinted at veiled threats of retribution (“those people will certainly be looked at”) against the alleged “traitors” is pretty frightening. It’s dangerous rhetoric, and it’s disturbing to see his fans eagerly repeating his baseless accusations. One poster in this forum has even gone as far as to express glee at the prospect of alleged traitors being executed.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
As I was saying . . . :rolleyes:

Please tell!

There is a big difference between a private citizen hurling the “treason” label and the POTUS doing so, moreso when he is conflating any criticism or defiance of him, or an investigation into reasonable suspicions of criminal wrongdoing by him, with treason.

That he has also hinted at veiled threats of retribution (“those people will certainly be looked at”) against the alleged “traitors” is pretty frightening. It’s dangerous rhetoric, and it’s disturbing to see his fans eagerly repeating his baseless accusations. One poster in this forum has even gone as far as to express glee at the prospect of alleged traitors being executed.
You live in an Alternative Reality.

The Attorney General is going to move forward with his investigation, regardless of what you think and yes those who are guilty of treason will be exposed.

You whinning about some rhetoric propaganda BS is meaningless.

Nov 2016
Maryland
LMAO @ that Alt Left Universe.

Reality is a very difficult place for you guys isn't it?

You just hang in there.

I am sure just any day now Mueller is going to arrest the President of the United States and instate Hillary Clinton in the White House.
That makes no sense. If trump were removed from office, Pence would become POTUS.

Nov 2016
Maryland
You live in an Alternative Reality.

The Attorney General is going to move forward with his investigation, regardless of what you think and yes those who are guilty of treason will be exposed.

You whinning about some rhetoric propaganda BS is meaningless.
Who are you accusing of treason? And how do their actions meet the legal and constitutional criteria for treason?