Trump To Planet Earth On Xmas Eve: F*ck You

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

Once upon a time—of all the good days of the year, on Christmas Eve—President Donald Trump sat at Mar-a-Lago, counting his grievances.

The president began this morning, like most mornings, by watching Fox News, and sharing his thoughts on Twitter. He redoubled his attacks on the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, insinuating that he had behaved unethically—in the process, again mangling the details of the case.

He proceeded to retweet an image from a follower, showing Trump in the backseat of a limo talking on the phone, a figure labeled “CNN” reduced to a bloody splotch on the sole of his upturned shoe. WINNING, read the caption. And then, to drive the point home, he tweeted:

The Fake News refuses to talk about how Big and how Strong our BASE is. They show Fake Polls just like they report Fake News. Despite only negative reporting, we are doing well - nobody is going to beat us. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
The FBI is conspiring to smear him; negative news reports are fake; the polls lie. In the face of all of this, the president finds a consoling thought: His base supports him.

*Snip*

But with Fox News switched off, the mood at Mar-a-Lago quickly shifted. Ten minutes after sending the last of his tweets, the president sat down behind his desk at Mar-a-Lago for a videoconference with active-duty military personal around the world. “I just want to wish everybody a very, very merry Christmas,” he said, according to the pool report. “We say Merry Christmas, again, very, very proudly.”

(In 2016, as in every year of his presidency, President Obama addressed Americans from the White House. “Tomorrow, for the final time as the First Family, we will join our fellow Christians around the world to rejoice in the birth of our Savior,” he said. “And as we retell His story from that Holy Night, we’ll also remember His eternal message, one of boundless love, compassion and hope.” He closed that message, “Merry Christmas, everybody.”)

(Note: Seems to me, this is more or less what every other POTUS has done. "Happy Christmas, be kind to your fellow Americans.")

*Snip*

We’re going to be speaking with the wonderful people of the media and asking them to leave,” he told the servicemembers.

Whut dafuq?

To the press, he said, “Enjoy yourselves. Really appreciate it, have a great Christmas and we’re going to do some very personal questions between these great people and myself. We want to thank you very much for being here. If I don’t see you during the day, have a great holiday and a great Christmas, thank you very much.”

When the call was done, the president departed for his golf club.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/12/a-twitter-tirade-on-christmas-eve/549170/

I am gobsmacked.

Trump has no ability whatsoever to behave with any class.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2012
If republicans had any integrity, they'd dump his ass. Instead, they kiss his ass in the mistaken belief they can control and use trump.
If democrats had any integrity they would accept the election and work with Trump

May 2012
By the wall
He has the left eating out of the palm of his hand as this thread shows.

One little Tweet and its all they can talk about, they totally ignore anything he's actually doing as president.

The liberals are like Pavlov's dogs, Trump rings the bell and they come running.

Its fricken hilarious!

Reactions: 1 person