TRUMP TOLD DONORS MELANIA WOULDN'T CRY FOR HIM IF HE GOT SHOT: report (WTH???)

Jul 2015
Florida
But I keep seeing her hold his hand again? HOLY SHIT. He can't fool her anymore either?

Trump told GOP donors that Melania wouldn’t cry for him if he got shot: report

Published 5 hours ago on
October 31, 2019
By Brad Reed

President Donald Trump told attendees at a House Republican fundraising event that he didn’t believe first lady Melania Trump would cry for him if he ever got shot.

According to Politico, Trump praised Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) for being “tough” during the event and recalled visiting him in the hospital after he got shot by a crazed gunman during a softball practice in 2017

Trump also talked about Scalise’s wife, whom he said “cried her eyes out when I met her at the hospital that fateful day.”

The president then added that, “I mean not many wives would react that way to tragedy, I know mine wouldn’t.”

The president also took an opportunity to take a shot against his own former attorney general, Jeff Sessions, who is reportedly eyeing running for his old Senate seat in Alabama...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/tru...t-shot-report/

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
But I keep seeing her hold his hand again? HOLY SHIT. He can't fool her anymore either?

Published 5 hours ago on
October 31, 2019
By Brad Reed

President Donald Trump told attendees at a House Republican fundraising event that he didn’t believe first lady Melania Trump would cry for him if he ever got shot.

According to Politico, Trump praised Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) for being “tough” during the event and recalled visiting him in the hospital after he got shot by a crazed gunman during a softball practice in 2017
She looks at him like she's plotting his murder.

Dec 2015
SoCal

Published 5 hours ago on
October 31, 2019
By Brad Reed

No, no, no.

If she were to cry, her mascara would run, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't want to cry.