Trump Urged Top Aide to Help Giuliani Client Facing DOJ Charges

May 2012
By the wall
No you did not post anything about the actual topic other than "proof" of nothing

Plenty of evidence is the link that you just ignored

Then again most trolls have sad lives.
I read your article and said there was no proof shown in it to validate your claims and you simply called that trolling.

You endless attacks against me need to cease.

I know you don't like me and I don't care but at least be respectful and not accuse me of stuff I haven't done.

Right now you are derailing your own thread on something I honestly have no desire to participate in.

If you can show me how my statement was wrong then do so otherwise lay off the personal attacks.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I read your article and said there was no proof shown in it to validate your claims and you simply called that trolling.

You endless attacks against me need to cease.

I know you don't like me and I don't care but at least be respectful and not accuse me of stuff I haven't done.

Right now you are derailing your own thread on something I honestly have no desire to participate in.

If you can show me how my statement was wrong then do so otherwise lay off the personal attacks.
Ahhhh, is somebody's feelings hurt? Not my fault you can't come up with something better than there is "no" proof.

From a former National Security Advisor

May 2012
By the wall
Ahhhh, is somebody's feelings hurt? Not my fault you can't come up with something better than there is "no" proof.

I don't need to come up with anything better as that was my point.

You are making all these claims in your OP based on no proof.

You are just mad that I debunked your article with my first post.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I don't need to come up with anything better as that was my point.

You are making all these claims in your OP based on no proof.

You are just mad that I debunked your article with my first post.

You didn't debunk anything, except show how lame you at any kind of substance.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The right is in 100% full protection mode for Trump they are in total denial of any malfeasance no matter the source or evidence.

May 2012
By the wall
You didn't debunk anything, except show how lame you at any kind of substance.
And yet more personal attacks while I have been nothing but civil with you.

We are so glad to have you as a moderator here with us.

Can you tell me again how Lame I am?

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
The right is in 100% full protection mode for Trump they are in total denial of any malfeasance no matter the source or evidence.
Tell me about it

Look at how many threads they try to divert or derail when more news about this administration's deep corruption is posted.

And I don't think Tillerson is liar either.

Fun fact as well -

Erdogan reportedly pushed Biden to fire Preet Bharara (the former head of the NYC DOJ division)

in 2016. Obama White House refused to interfere. Bharara was fired shortly after Giuliani met with Erdogan the next year

Nov 2015
UK
Since when is Bloomberg a liberal website?

And of course, you won't discuss the actual article...again

Yet we are to believe that you have "sources"??

That's laughable.

No wonder Tillerson called Trump a moron.
Are you hoping that one day the Democrats can find out who this 'bloke in a pub' source is? Peddling Chinese whispers is just gonna end in tears again, but I suppose it's great for the build up.

Nov 2015
UK

Blimey, you get shirty with Trump's behaviours towards WH staff, look at yours towards forum members!!

You should really read your own links, it's obvious you've clutched onto a handful of snippets of the article and didn't see the rest of it.

Nov 2015
UK
From the link -

The president’s request to Tillerson -- which included asking him to speak with Giuliani -- bears the hallmarks of Trump’s governing style, defined by his willingness to sweep aside the customary procedures and constraints of government to pursue matters outside normal channels.

It isn’t clear whether Trump considered his request for Tillerson to intervene to be improper or was just testing the bounds of what he could do as president on an issue that could provide diplomatic benefits while also helping Giuliani, a longtime supporter

It's comparative as to saying to someone, "Stick your head in the oven", and then your haters shouting to prosecute you for attempted murder. But, I suppose farcical threads keep some happy.