Trump Wants To Gut Social Security!!!

Jan 2015
Florida
...and admits he'll lie about not wanting to until he gets elected. Do the senile old farts who support him realize how much he's going to fuck them?

I have but one question...when will the Republican Party realize what this maniacal megalomaniac sociopatch is up to?

According to a source in the room, Trump criticized Ryan’s proposed entitlement cuts as unfair and politically foolish. “From a moral standpoint, I believe in it,” Trump told Ryan. “But you also have to get elected. And there’s no way a Republican is going to beat a Democrat when the Republican is saying, ‘We’re going to cut your Social Security’
He's reaffirmed this position more than once. From his spokesman Sam Clovis:

"I think after the administration's been in place, then we will start to take a look at all of the programs, including entitlement programs like Social Security and Medicare,"
and In Trump's own words:

...the entitlements, and you have all the other things that people are saying have to be cut and nobody wants to bring it up. But they’re really starting to say now that they’re going to have to look at that whether they like it or not

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2014
Marietta, GA
...and admits he'll lie about not wanting to until he gets elected. Do the senile old farts who support him realize how much he's going to fuck them?

I have but one question...when will the Republican Party realize what this maniacal megalomaniac sociopatch is up to?

You might want to check your links. Your in his own words does not have his own words.

He is no different from Hillary. She says that she may do X. He claims that he will do Y. Both will do nothing which is apt to screw the middle-aged workers more than the senile old-farts.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
You might want to check your links. Your in his own words does not have his own words.

He is no different from Hillary. She says that she may do X. He claims that he will do Y. Both will do nothing which is apt to screw the middle-aged workers more than the senile old-farts.
Tell us how the Germans have kept their much more generous program solvent for 150 years again.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2013
Ohio

He is completely different from Hillary.
Trump is mentally unbalanced and appeals to racists, sexists and xenophobes.
Hillary is a policy wonk and appeals to our common decency.

Reactions: 2 people

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans

Too late, the last 4 or 5 presidents already did.

Reactions: 1 person