Trump Wants to Sue CNN for "Bias"

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

I bet he envies Xi his "re-education camps", too.

Not a fan of freedom, is our Creamsicle In Charge. (Project Veritas again babby yeah!)

*Rolls eyes*

Your thoughts?

CtC

Mar 2019
California

I bet he envies Xi his "re-education camos", too.

Not a fan of freedom, is our Creamsicle In Charge. (Project Veritas again babby yeah!)

*Rolls eyes*

Your thoughts?
Good. Hope it is for a Trillion. CNN sucks.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Good. Hope it is for a Trillion. CNN sucks.
Freedom of the press much, Daddio?

Meanwhile, the allegation of bias is that CNN has directed its staff to cover the impeachment extensively, even if other news is therefore not reported. Hard to call that editorial decision "bias".

But hey. It's time to execute people for holding the "wrong" opinions in America, amirite?

Trump sure thinks so.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Suing? Alright. Probably won't amount to much.
Forcing them to do something by a state controlled militant force I'm not okay with.

Let's hope this stays apples and oranges.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo

Meanwhile, the allegation of bias is that CNN has directed its staff to cover the impeachment extensively, even if other news is therefore not reported. Hard to call that editorial decision "bias".

But hey. It's time to execute people for holding the "wrong" opinions in America, amirite?

Trump sure thinks so.
I'm not certain how you get executions from a lawsuit.

I also don't understand how a "Fascist" person like Trump is so "Fascist" if he is using the court system... lol.

I guess that is Fascist-Lite or something.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Sep 2013
On a hill

Trump sure thinks so.
Its bias in story selection, and so what?