Trump warned Alabama about Dorian. So we sent someone to cover the ‘hurricane.’

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I'm sure boys have mood swings as their bodies are changing. I've just been around more teenage girls than I have boys. I can assure you that it is normal for girls at that age to have rapid and intense mood shifts.

The childish posting above is evidence of why men shouldn't have anything to do with laws concerning female body parts.

Free the tatas!

You didnt answer my question. Could I suggest you take a midol without it being sexist?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
They flew this guy out, i think its been established.
I just read the article. It’s not so much about the “lack of a hurricane” as it is about the residents who were receiving conflicting information from the experts, and from President Trump.

After all, when you hear about a hurricane threat in your area, you have to decide whether or not you trust the source, and then make several decisions. Do you postpone weddings and other events? Buy emergency supplies? Make evacuation arrangements?

Despite the humorous title about “covering the ‘hurricane’” the article is clearly about the people of Alabama, and what it means to them when a threat to their state is treated as a joke (which Trump did in a tweet on September 8th).

Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Arguably every nickle that any of us spend on entertainment could be spent for hurricane relief, and yet we'll keep on going to the movies, out to dinner, camping/hiking, etc... It's silly to single out one thing and wonder why that wasn't used better. My first thought was the Air Force money wasted on Trump's resort in Scotland... but I was gonna pass on it for the same reason.
Excellent point. Every one of us, theoretically, pays money for an internet connection so we can, among other things, post here at PH. That's money we could've instead sent for Hurricane relief. It won't stop us from posting.

Jul 2011
Old NYC/DMS
I just read the article. It’s not so much about the “lack of a hurricane” as it is about the residents who were receiving conflicting information from the experts, and from President Trump.

After all, when you hear about a hurricane threat in your area, you have to decide whether or not you trust the source, and then make several decisions. Do you postpone weddings and other events? Buy emergency supplies? Make evacuation arrangements?

Despite the humorous title about “covering the ‘hurricane’” the article is clearly about the people of Alabama, and what it means to them when a threat to their state is treated as a joke (which Trump did in a tweet on September 8th).

If any president warns me about a hurricane, I would go to the NOAA site, or one of the many weather sites... I might even turn on my local weather report. ;)

Thier caption thats above indicates a more neener attitude towards the creation of the article, wouldn't you agree?