Trump Warns the Ayatoolah

Oct 2013
USA
PS: Pretty much every country is a threat to the US thanks to the supreme idiot.

For now we have lost our allies and Russia owns Trump. Trump will only do what Putin allows him to do and Putin won't allow him to do anything with Iran but run his mouth. You will notice that nothing will be done to Iran in spite of what Trump says even though Trump destabilized the country by not honoring a US agreement. Iran is a Putin ally.

Reactions: 9 people

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
President Trump will NOT back up his rhetoric with action. It’s braggadocio designed to keep his supporters and the warhawks fired up. Let’s say for discussion purposes, he decides to organize a military campaign, it would be a Sisyphean debacle.

Just my take here...

Reactions: 8 people
Jun 2018
Ford, Washington
PS: Pretty much every country is a threat to the US thanks to the supreme idiot.

For now we have lost our allies and Russia owns Trump. Trump will only do what Putin allows him to do and Putin won't allow him to do anything with Iran but run his mouth. You will notice that nothing will be done to Iran in spite of what Trump says even though Trump destabilized the country by not honoring a US agreement. Iran is a Putin ally.
I don't agree with any of that analysis. I believe Putin will tell Iran to knock off the bluster and make peace like N. Korea is trying to do or face the consequences of the people.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Trump isn't going to back the Iranian regime when the people rise up this time like the previous President did.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-tweets-late-night-warning-to-iran’s-rouhani/ar-BBKXHke?ocid=spartandhp
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Following Following @realDonaldTrump
More

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
Wow. All caps. The Iranians must be terrified. :Skeert:

Reactions: 12 people
Oct 2013
USA
I don't agree with any of that analysis. I believe Putin will tell Iran to knock off the bluster and make peace like N. Korea is trying to do or face the consequences of the people.
Why would Iran care? They know that none of our ex-allies will back up Trump and volunteer for a coalition to send their own into another skirmish. Stand back and you may notice that Trump is issuing empty words. Yes my friend, we are alone now. This is the penalty of chaos and lack of diplomacy...eventually you are alone. When all that is left is placing hope that the poorer less powerful country of Russia will fix it for us, you have a hint of where you are on the ladder.

Reactions: 2 people