Trump was right on when he said Puerto Rico officials were mismanaging disaster aid

Jan 2019
southeast
Well do I ever remember this. And look what has happened. Trump was right!

Remember how poorly politicos and journalists reacted to the president’s allegation, claiming that he was lying or being plain racist?
Well, it looks like the president was right. Puerto Rican officials were arrested this week on charges that they stole aid money, the Washington Examiner’sTim Pearce reported:

00:1300:51

The FBI has arrested two former Puerto Rico officials for funneling disaster aid payments to politically connected contractors. The media savaged Trump when he claimed Puerto Rico officials were mismanaging disaster aid. But he was right

Jul 2014
midwest
Least surprising "news" of the week.

Corrupt politicans/gubmint officials...

Who woulda thunk it?

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Well do I ever remember this. And look what has happened. Trump was right!

Remember how poorly politicos and journalists reacted to the president’s allegation, claiming that he was lying or being plain racist?
Well, it looks like the president was right. Puerto Rican officials were arrested this week on charges that they stole aid money, the Washington Examiner’sTim Pearce reported:

00:1300:51

The FBI has arrested two former Puerto Rico officials for funneling disaster aid payments to politically connected contractors. The media savaged Trump when he claimed Puerto Rico officials were mismanaging disaster aid. But he was right

No one is wrong 100% of the time. *shrug*

Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
Arizona
It was a 'given' but the liberal media was in such denial.
Argue and blame liberals as much as you want jenniel, the FACT is 3,000 people are still dead due to piss poor lack of response from the Trump administration and that's the part you're in denial about. As if you give a shit about anyone who is not white, even if they are US citizens.

Mar 2019
TN
But let's NOT talk about the fact a TWO MAN company, in Montana no less, backed by a major Trump donor, was awarded a $300 Million dollar contract to repair the electric grid in Puerto Rico. Or that they were billing that contract out at $350 per man, per hour !!!

Reactions: the bull59 and raj
Jan 2019
southeast
Argue and blame liberals as much as you want jenniel, the FACT is 3,000 people are still dead due to piss poor lack of response from the Trump administration and that's the part you're in denial about. As if you give a shit about anyone who is not white, even if they are US citizens.
I didn't think someone who ate a bag of donuts would read what the article clearly stated.

May 2019
Arizona
I didn't think someone who ate a bag of donuts would read what the article clearly stated.
Yet you focus on donuts rather than the 3,000 people who died. Or are you so stupid as to believe it was the very low number ,under 80, that Trump reported?. I'll bet you believe Trump. It shows how much you care about Puerto Rico

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk