Trump White House Senior Staff Have Private RNC Email Accounts.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Making use of separate political email accounts at the White House is not illegal. In fact, they serve a purpose by allowing staff to divide political conversations (say, arranging for the president to support a congressional re-election campaign) from actual White House work. Commingling politics and state business violates the Hatch Act, which restricts many executive branch employees from engaging in political activity on government time.

But after then-candidate Donald Trump and the Republicans repeatedly called for “locking up” Hillary Clinton for handling government work with a private server while secretary of state, the new White House staff risks repeating the same mistake that dogged the Democrat’s presidential campaign. They also face a security challenge: The RNC email system, according to U.S. intelligence, was hacked during the 2016 race. “They better be careful after making such a huge ruckus over the private email over at the State Department,” says former Bush administration lawyer Richard Painter.
Trump White House Senior Staff Have Private RNC Email Accounts

couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Another "hypocrite pie" being served up for consumption by the American voters. Why exactly isn't this illegal?

Reactions: 3 people

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Making use of separate political email accounts at the White House is not illegal. In fact, they serve a purpose by allowing staff to divide political conversations (say, arranging for the president to support a congressional re-election campaign) from actual White House work. Commingling politics and state business violates the Hatch Act, which restricts many executive branch employees from engaging in political activity on government time.

But after then-candidate Donald Trump and the Republicans repeatedly called for “locking up” Hillary Clinton for handling government work with a private server while secretary of state, the new White House staff risks repeating the same mistake that dogged the Democrat’s presidential campaign. They also face a security challenge: The RNC email system, according to U.S. intelligence, was hacked during the 2016 race. “They better be careful after making such a huge ruckus over the private email over at the State Department,” says former Bush administration lawyer Richard Painter.

couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Another "hypocrite pie" being served up for consumption by the American voters. Why exactly isn't this illegal?

LOL - I just read about that a few hours ago - oh and MM is still using an unsecured android phone!!!!

What do Comey say about that? Oh yeah, extremely careless.

But watch, his supporters won't see the hypocrisy or the double standard because they still hate Obama/Clinton that much.

How messed up is that?

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
SEEMS THESE WERE NOT THE SOURCE OF THE EXPOSED EO's THE WH STAFF WAS REVIEWING?

:sorrow:

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Have they sent emails information marked with a "C" via the email.

The problem wasn't Hillary having a private Email account. the problem was SHE WAS SENDING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS OVER SAID ACCOUNT..

The RNC Accounts are for Doing RNC business.. (I am not sure they can conduct RNC businesses over their Government Accounts).

I wish our resident lawyer would clarifiy that (I will not mention him since he has not posted in this thread to see if my suspicion is correct).

You notice how clueless you guys are..

Last edited:

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

The problem wasn't Hillary having a private Email account. the problem was SHE WAS SENDING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS OVER SAID ACCOUNT..

The RNC Accounts are for Doing RNC business.. (I am not sure they can conduct RNC businesses over their Government Accounts).

I wish our resident lawyer would clarifiy that (I will not mention him since he has not posted in this thread to see if my suspicion is correct).

Yeah, only 2 emails were marked "c" in Clinton's case.

But MM and his staff are now working in the WH - which I would assume, does deal with classified info. So there is that.

In fact

Senior Trump administration staffers, including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon, have active accounts on a Republican National Committee (RNC) email system, Newsweek has learned.

The system (rnchq.org) is the same one the George W. Bush administration was accused of using to evade transparency rules after claiming to have “lost” 22 million emails.

And what, nothing about MM using an unsecured phone?? I guess that's just different somehow??

Reactions: 3 people

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

so you're clueless about whether they are sending classified emails using private servers.
You're clueless about whether or not they can conduct RNC business using their government email accounts.
You're clueless about what our "resident lawyer" would say about it.

But, you have the audacity to call other people clueless about what - exactly?

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Yeah, only 2 emails were marked "c" in Clinton's case.

But MM and his staff are now working in the WH - which I would assume, does deal with classified info. So there is that.

In fact

Senior Trump administration staffers, including Kellyanne Conway, Jared Kushner, Sean Spicer and Steve Bannon, have active accounts on a Republican National Committee (RNC) email system, Newsweek has learned.

The system (rnchq.org) is the same one the George W. Bush administration was accused of using to evade transparency rules after claiming to have “lost” 22 million emails.

And what, nothing about MM using an unsecured phone?? I guess that's just different somehow??
hmmm, evade transparency rules.

Where have I heard that before?

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
so you're clueless about whether they are sending classified emails using private servers.
You're clueless about whether or not they can conduct RNC business using their government email accounts.
You're clueless about what our "resident lawyer" would say about it.

But, you have the audacity to call other people clueless about what - exactly?
You are correct.. we don't know... do you have proof? FBI FOUND EVIDNECE Hillary did.

Where is your evidence.

They also have .gov accounts for business. I have a business email and a private email.. Which is what smart people do, too bad Hillary was stupid..

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
You are correct.. we don't know... do you have proof? FBI FOUND EVIDNECE Hillary did.

Where is your evidence.

They also have .gov accounts for business. I have a business email and a private email.. Which is what smart people do, too bad Hillary was stupid..
LOL. Is there any excuse you won't use in defense of MM? What nada about his unsecured phone? Obama had one. Because you know, so foreign governments couldn't spy on him. Maybe MM likes sharing the US secrets with with his BFF Putin.

Reactions: 2 people
Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks

"C" for Clinton?
How do you know that "C" didn't stand for Clinton?