Trump will ignore Congressional subpoenas......Then What?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
This is a direct attack on the Legislative Branch by the idiot who runs the Executive Branch. (Trump has no clue of the gravity of what he's doing btw.......neither do his supporters)
The Congress must fight this battle.

What makes you think Trump will refuse to comply, btw?
He enjoys breaking the law. He thinks it proves he's smarter than everyone.

Last edited:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
If he ignores the subpoenas, or refuses to comply with them, then we are in a massive constitutional crisis. If he then ignored a SCOTUS ruling to hand over the subpoenaed documents, the crisis becomes even larger...….
We were there before:

I was a new agent in 1974 with the DEA when we faced the same potential crisis under Nixon.

What would happen if Nixon refused to follow the SCOTUS ruling to hand over the tapes??

Congress and the SCOTUS have no guns to enforce their rulings/laws.....they both rely on ..THE PRESIDENT...Eek!
The president (Executive) has our military and all LEOs!!

Who would the FBI side with......Trump or congress?
How about Secret Service?
How about DEA?
The army?
The navy?

You get the point.

Last edited:
Jun 2014
United States

There will be litigation. This will be a long, drawn out process, and I have no doubt that the Trump administration will stonewall to the best of their ability.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

There will be litigation. This will be a long, drawn out process, and I have no doubt that the Trump administration will stonewall to the best of their ability.
How long do we Americans allow our entire government to be held hostage to this insanity?
We can't allow this to be be a long, drawn out process.