Trump Will Lose but Won't End the GOP, Boehner's Former Press Secretary Says

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
And it just continues to look darker and darker for Donald Trump as more Republicans disenfranchise themselves from him saying he isn't a Republican. But I think the real reason is that they see that they are going to lose and BIG that they are trying to disassociate themselves from Trump at this point in order for the impact to be somewhat minimized.

Trump Will Lose but Won't End the GOP, Boehner's Former Press Secretary Says - ABC News
By MELINA DELKIC

"John Boehner's former press secretary, Michael Steel, has joined the club of Republicans denouncing Donald Trump. In a Time Magazine op-ed today, he wrote that the GOP presidential nominee is "not a Republican."
"He's a third-party populist candidate," Steel told ABC News' Jonathan Karl and Rick Klein today on the "Powerhouse Politics" podcast. He said Trump "captured the nomination of the Republican party because of a five-car, six-car pileup in the establishment lane. He essentially was able to hijack the party."
"When asked if he thought the race for the White House was over, Steel responded, "Yes. Yeah," citing the diminishing chances of Trump's win in traditionally Republican states like Utah, Georgia and Arizona."

Oct 2013
Ohio
the sane/smart Repubs knew Trump was Dead meat weeks ago, and the Alt right takeover was.....a total BAD move. Too late now.

There's a BUNCH of Repubs that.....I never will agree with. HOWEVER.. THEY ARE NOT CRAZY ASSHOLES. they CAN do some honesty....and they see how DEPLORABLE the Trump scam is.

Jun 2016
Gotham
the sane/smart Repubs knew Trump was Dead meat weeks ago, and the Alt right takeover was.....a total BAD move. Too late now.

There's a BUNCH of Repubs that.....I never will agree with. HOWEVER.. THEY ARE NOT CRAZY ASSHOLES. they CAN do some honesty....and they see how DEPLORABLE the Trump scam is.

They're going to need a bigger boat.