Trump will win in 2020.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I believe Spencer claims to have created the term. I suspect he didn't like being called racist, white-supremacist, white-nationalist, Nazi and so forth - understandable - so he coined a less loaded term to describe himself and his followers.

Nevertheless, a rose is a rose.

Furthermore, if the term alt-right doesn't mean anything anymore, why do you go on about it? It's the same thing with you being alt-right: you protest against being labelled with the term even while exhibiting behavior synonymous with the term, and so you claim alt-right means nothing yet bitterly protest being labelled alt-right.
The term 'TrumpCult®' is all encompassing these days.
It umbrellas the alt-right, Nazis, white nationalists, KKK, and the poorly educated.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, granted, yet I am brutally honest and especially toward myself where it matters most.

Moving on, you still use alt-right language, SJW is but a most recent example, and you do defend the alt right - I have seen you do so. That being the case, I am faced with a conundrum: Do I believe what Macduff says, some of which I agree with mind you, or do I measure him by his actions?

I am most unhappy to announce the scale is coming down on alt-right. I really wish it weren't so, but it is what it is.
Are you trying to be funny?

I've come to realize that the term alt right means different things to different people. To normal people, it means Richard Spencer type neo Nazis. To SJW's, it means anything they don't like.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Are you trying to be funny?

I've come to realize that the term alt right means different things to different people. To normal people, it means Richard Spencer type neo Nazis. To SJW's, it means anything they don't like.
Not only are you using an alt-right term, SJW, you are also arguing for justice (of a sort) which is exactly what a warrior for justice would do. Mildly funny, I suppose, yet in a wholly ironic manner.

Regarding the alt-right term SJW used exclusively to mock the alt-right's opponents, there is no need to use social to modify justice since all justice is social, every little bit.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Not only are you using an alt-right term, SJW, you are also arguing for justice (of a sort) which is exactly what a warrior for justice would do. Mildly funny, I guess, but in a wholly ironic manner.

Regarding the alt-right term SJW used exclusively to mock the alt-right's opponents, there is no need to use social to modify justice since all justice is social, every little bit.
By that silly definition, then you are alt right too.

And social justice has a specific meaning now, which is steeped in identity politics and intersectionality. The word justice does not need a qualifier and is diminished by the term "social justice".

Apr 2018
New Hampshire
I am happy to report that beginning after Trump's victory in 2020 there will be four more years of Trump trashing on this site and others like it. The countless hours of enjoyment provided by the center-voting constituency will be a gift for haters and malcontents everywhere. The alt Right, whatever that is, will continue to be the false target while the country carries on. The only downside is who is going to take Trump's place when he is gone?