Trump will win in 2020.

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Look, I'm the first to admit that I know nothing, and care even less, about US party politics, but would it be possible to break up this Democrat/Republican love-fest, and discuss the alleged certainty of President Trump gaining another term?

Leaving aside party preferences, what has he achieved as Head of State and leader of the executive branch, of which no other possible candidate would be capable? We, in the civilised world, are affected by US influence and, in particular, by US foreign policies, so we are perforce, interested parties.

So without all this juvenile vitriol, may we discuss the realistic expectations of next year's US presidential elections? Whether we like him or not, are most Americans convinced that he is the man to lead your nation to this elusive 'greatness' (and what does the term mean in this context, anyway)? This question is primarily addressed, without prejudice, to the OP, and the writer is curious to learn the evidence which dictates the electoral certainty the OP predicts.

Apr 2012
Look, I'm the first to admit that I know nothing, and care even less, about US party politics, but would it be possible to break up this Democrat/Republican love-fest, and discuss the alleged certainty of President Trump gaining another term?

Leaving aside party preferences, what has he achieved as Head of State and leader of the executive branch, of which no other possible candidate would be capable? We, in the civilised world, are affected by US influence and, in particular, by US foreign policies, so we are perforce, interested parties.

So without all this juvenile vitriol, may we discuss the realistic expectations of next year's US presidential elections? Whether we like him or not, are most Americans convinced that he is the man to lead your nation to this elusive 'greatness' (and what does the term mean in this context, anyway)? This question is primarily addressed, without prejudice, to the OP, and the writer is curious to learn the evidence which dictates the electoral certainty the OP predicts.
The Democrats hate for law enforcement and national security and their love for criminals will hurt them

Trump seeks to turn his failure to build the wall into a campaign rallying cry