Trump's 1st-yr. approval rating ties Obama's

Apr 2012
I bet you won't see this in the liberal media

https://www.onenewsnow.com/politics...6&utm_content=464763439821&utm_campaign=32329

In the face of all the “fake news” portraying President Donald Trump as a markedly unpopular president, the vocal Republican leader took to Twitter Friday to point out that his 46-percent first-year approval rating essentially tied former President Barack Obama’s at the close of his first year in office.

“While the Fake News loves to talk about my so-called low approval rating, @foxandfriends just showed that my rating on Dec. 28, 2017, was approximately the same as President Obama on Dec. 28, 2009, which was 47% … and this despite massive negative Trump coverage & Russia hoax!” Trump tweeted.

Successfully overcoming adversity

The president considered tying Obama a feat, considering the consistent anti-Trump media coverage – which statistics show has been many times more negative than what the former president received during his inaugural year in the White House.

“Rasmussen Poll shows Trump at 46% APPROVE this morning, with 53% DISAPPROVE,” Drudge shared on Thursday, according to Townhall. “What about Obama at same exact date first year in presidency?? 46% APPROVE, 53% DISAPPROVE!”

Trump’s comments on Twitter came shortly after District Media Group President Beverly Hallberg discussed the results of the latest Rasmussen poll, on Fox News’ Fox & Friends, which revealed that Trump’s 46-perent approval rating was virtually the same as Obama’s eight years before in 2009.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Proving the negative press and lies from democrats is not working
It certainly proves a lot of different things.

Like, polls are valid sometimes. Sometimes not. Depends on what it says.

That is an observation of those who use polls as arguments. I don't read polls at all.