Trumps 9-11 Conspiracies

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
did you actually read that article?

It sounds like some blathering idiot laying in a pool of piss on his bathroom floor writing his manifesto on toilet paper with a crayon.
MM - from the link in the article to Trump's interviews with CNN

"Look, his brother gets hit on, he’s a loyal person, he’s loyal to his brother. But his brother made some mistakes. His brother could have made some mistakes with respect to the actual hit becuase they did know it was coming. George Tenet, the head of the CIA, told them it was coming. So they did have advanced notice."

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Like you hadn't already decided.
Ah, my personal troll again. Yes, I had already decided he was an idiot, that much is obvious, however, it is a 'special' kind of idiot that follows the insanity of 9/11 truth, thus this merely provides confirmation.

Is that better for you, troll?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Ah, my personal troll again. Yes, I had already decided he was an idiot, that much is obvious, however, it is a 'special' kind of idiot that follows the insanity of 9/11 truth, thus this merely provides confirmation.

Is that better for you, troll?
Ya... good, the person who lies calls anyone that doesn't buy into those lies a troll. Makes sense.

At least you admit your previous post was a lie (as though we expect any different from our lying friend).

Snikitz

Former Staff
Mar 2011
Split between Minnesota and New Orleans
MM - from the link in the article to Trump's interviews with CNN

"Look, his brother gets hit on, he’s a loyal person, he’s loyal to his brother. But his brother made some mistakes. His brother could have made some mistakes with respect to the actual hit becuase they did know it was coming. George Tenet, the head of the CIA, told them it was coming. So they did have advanced notice."
And proof please?

I'm not a fan of Trump by any means. I am just tired of constant lies and innuendo. Back in the day to be a liberal meant to be educated and well informed - not a propagandist and liar.