Trump's America

Dec 2013
Switzerland
When you look at what is happening to these children, there is more than a gap between Trumps's administration and reality as the rest of people in the world live it. What dictates this behavior is difficult to figure out. What political benefit can Trump hope from separating children from parents or incarcerating families ? There is no bonus to get unless for one's ego, i.e. to enjoy being alone against almost all. Is it part of "the Art of the Deal", you create an awful situation which mobilizes everyone to do things in a hidden way beside. Is Trumper a master chess player, knowing in advance his next 5-6 moves ? Or just someone prisoner of his reptilian brain ?

Nov 2015
UK
When you look at what is happening to these children, there is more than a gap between Trumps's administration and reality as the rest of people in the world live it. What dictates this behavior is difficult to figure out. What political benefit can Trump hope from separating children from parents or incarcerating families ? There is no bonus to get unless for one's ego, i.e. to enjoy being alone against almost all. Is it part of "the Art of the Deal", you create an awful situation which mobilizes everyone to do things in a hidden way beside. Is Trumper a master chess player, knowing in advance his next 5-6 moves ? Or just someone prisoner of his reptilian brain ?
What a misguided and infactual post.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
When you look at what is happening to these children, there is more than a gap between Trumps's administration and reality as the rest of people in the world live it. What dictates this behavior is difficult to figure out. What political benefit can Trump hope from separating children from parents or incarcerating families?
Votes.

Nov 2015
UK
I guess that the gap I mentioned is probably similar to the one who devides us post after post. You prefer to let your guts talk than anything else and it is why you never bring substance to the the judgements you make on other people's posts.
If you look into the issue correctly, the separating of children started under Bush, and then continued under Obama and Trump, more so under Trump because he told the DHS to implement, much tighter, the laws as made by Congress.

Of the 12,000 children under the care of the HHS, some 10,000 (83.33%) of the children never travelled with their parents in the first place. You physically cannot separate a child from their family if they travelled without their family.

Of the 2,000 or so that were separated from their parents, this was due to their well being, safety and those who parents crossed illegally, thus being measured against the law set by Congress. You don't jail an American and send their kids with them.

There's a large disparity between what the left are reporting and reality.

So as I said, What a misguided and infactual post.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
If you look into the issue correctly, the separating of children started under Bush, and then continued under Obama and Trump, more so under Trump because he told the DHS to implement, much tighter, the laws as made by Congress.

Of the 12,000 children under the care of the HHS, some 10,000 (83.33%) of the children never travelled with their parents in the first place. You physically cannot separate a child from their family if they travelled without their family.

Of the 2,000 or so that were separated from their parents, this was due to their well being, safety and those who parents crossed illegally, thus being measured against the law set by Congress. You don't jail an American and send their kids with them.

There's a large disparity between what the left are reporting and reality.

So as I said, What a misguided and infactual post.
And your information is directly from #Trumpcult Central