Trump's approval rating among likely voters soars to his best in 23 MONTHS at 52 per cent after State of the Union address as border-wall shutdown tal

May 2013
Boise, ID
Rasmussen no doubt

Funny .. even with Razzy tossed in, the RCP is 15 points lower :D

RCP Average 1/24 - 2/10 - 42.4 approve 54.2 disapprove -11.8

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The 'Trump Train' has America headed for a cliff. We're approaching fiscal Armageddon, with the ballooning national debt, and when Trump was told that the budget deficits and the national debt would be exploding as he left office, if the American people are foolish enough to give him a second term, he said, "Yeah, but I won't be here."

He'll be perfectly happy to hand off the shit-storm to whomever his unlucky successor is.

George and Dick did kind of the same thing......
We have been approaching fiscal Armageddon with the irresponsible spending under Obama. He doubled the debt. Are you aware of that?
I do agree, that the debt must be dealt with, but does anybody think Nancy Pelosi will do the responsible thing and propose legislation that will reduce the deficit and debt??

Politicians have put off the hard choices of reducing the deficit and debt, because they know that cutting back spending will not be popular with all of those people who are getting free benefits.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Obviously something was working because illegal immigration was dropping every year.
Dropping from a huge number to a lesser number, doesn't mean we don't have a crisis. Besides, if they sneak across the border, they may not be caught, so nobody knows how many illegals have come into the country over the past few years. It doesn't take a Dick Tracy to figure that out.

And, if the wall is not built, the illegals will be encouraged again to illegally enter our country. We are now seeing large caravans over the past few months. Did you miss this?

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
No. Americans are not pleased with the president. Some are, but most aren't.
That is what your fake news media wants you to believe. You know, sources like CNN, which has had a significant number of fewer viewers, because the viewers were smart enough to know they were watching fake news.

The 2016 election should have been a wake up call for those who got it so wrong, they should have been embarrassed. But, it doesn't appear they have learned anything, and have even doubled down on their crazy view of where the American people stand.

But, that's ok, on the morning after the 2020 election, when Trump-haters wake up and find out Trump won again, they may be in shock, while the rest of us will say: We told you so.

Jul 2011
NYC
Trump's approval rating is a mere 42.4 % as of right now..
Your unintelligent nitpicking of the ONE most positive and biased poll.. others tried the same shit last week.
Didn't fly then with the thinking folks.,. doesn't fly now either.

View attachment 21620

obama approval.JPG

Obamas numbers were not much different, not so different to suggest he's as hated as you all think or have been told.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Dropping from a huge number to a lesser number, doesn't mean we don't have a crisis. Besides, if they sneak across the border, they may not be caught, so nobody knows how many illegals have come into the country over the past few years. It doesn't take a Dick Tracy to figure that out.

And, if the wall is not built, the illegals will be encouraged again to illegally enter our country. We are now seeing large caravans over the past few months. Did you miss this?

You are really lacking in logic when you say if the wall is not built the illegals will be encouraged to enter illegally again. The wall wasn’t built and the numbers kept dropping every year.
So many of these women and children are seeking asylum from violence and poverty but what do you care. Trump created this “emergency” and most educated people grasp that it was just a promise he made to the bigots

Apr 2014
Maryland
That is what your fake news media wants you to believe. You know, sources like CNN, which has had a significant number of fewer viewers, because the viewers were smart enough to know they were watching fake news.

The 2016 election should have been a wake up call for those who got it so wrong, they should have been embarrassed. But, it doesn't appear they have learned anything, and have even doubled down on their crazy view of where the American people stand.

But, that's ok, on the morning after the 2020 election, when Trump-haters wake up and find out Trump won again, they may be in shock, while the rest of us will say: We told you so.
And of course we all know that Fox is fair and balanced. I wouldn’t count on trump winning again. I would even be surprised if he finished his term. The trouble with Fox viewers that they don’t understand is that they only have basically one right wing channel and they all go to it. Educated have dozens of channels plus respectable newspapers so one channel like CNN has the divide it’s viewership among a dozen channels. MSNBC Rachel Maddow is beating Sean Hannity in the polls. Both are biased though I’m sure you think Hannity is fair and balanced of course. Another problem that you righties have is the fake news mantra....even when you see and hear the orange Buffon saying the words and they are reported you say fake news. I know you think that Trump had the largest inauguration crowd. I bet you believed that Trump had definite proof that Obama was not born in the United States. I bet you believe that trumps tax cut all the largest in history . And of course it was some other guy imitating Trump bragging about grabbing women’s genitals against their wills. Trump knows his space and they will believe anything. One of the first things dictators do is call the newspapers the enemies of the people because the educated can’t be as easily manipulated

Apr 2014
Maryland
We have been approaching fiscal Armageddon with the irresponsible spending under Obama. He doubled the debt. Are you aware of that?
I do agree, that the debt must be dealt with, but does anybody think Nancy Pelosi will do the responsible thing and propose legislation that will reduce the deficit and debt??

Politicians have put off the hard choices of reducing the deficit and debt, because they know that cutting back spending will not be popular with all of those people who are getting free benefits.
Funny Clinton and Obama did that. Seems to be a pattern. Republicans damage the economy and run up huge deficits and it takes Democrats to get resuce them. How’s your tax cut going?

Jan 2016
Colorado

Barack Obama inherited the Great Recession. I kind of alluded to that, you know, when I mentioned the shit-storm that George and Dick left behind them as they were leaving.

If you ever bother yourself with reading an Econ 101 book, you will maybe learn that large budget deficits are normal and natural during a recession, and ESPECIALLY during a massive economic downturn like the Great Recession. ANY President would have had enormous budget deficits during those years 2009-2013, at the very least. In fact, John McCain's chief economic adviser, Douglas Holtz-Eakin, said in late 2008, before the election, that the next President, whoever it was, shouldn't even WORRY about budget deficits for the next four years-------that's how TERRIBLE the state of the economy was!

BOTH parties should have paid more attention to the recommendations of the Simpson/Bowles Commission on the National Debt in 2010.