Trump's decisive leadership would have saved my Benghazi team

Sep 2019
Idaho
A Benghazi survivor speaks out and sets the record straight. A confident decisive president verses a bumbling, incompetent hand wringing so called intellectual.

"I fought to defend the American diplomatic post and CIA annex in Benghazi for more than 13 hours against a determined, organized assault by dozens of Al Qaeda fanatics armed with belt-fed machine guns, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, and heavy mortars."

"No U.S. military reaction force was sent, despite our numerous requests for help"

"President Trump reacted forcefully. In roughly the same amount of time it took to the Obama administration to get an unarmed American drone over our heads"

Time for you liberals to start trashing this guy. Who's up first?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
A Benghazi survivor speaks out and sets the record straight. A confident decisive president verses a bumbling, incompetent hand wringing so called intellectual.

"I fought to defend the American diplomatic post and CIA annex in Benghazi for more than 13 hours against a determined, organized assault by dozens of Al Qaeda fanatics armed with belt-fed machine guns, rocket-propelled grenade launchers, and heavy mortars."

"No U.S. military reaction force was sent, despite our numerous requests for help"

"President Trump reacted forcefully. In roughly the same amount of time it took to the Obama administration to get an unarmed American drone over our heads"

Time for you liberals to start trashing this guy. Who's up first?
I don't know anything about Geist. But I know something about your positions. Can we start there?