Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
The amazing thing about this season of Apprentice Stooge President is that almost anything can happen.

I've surveyed the experts to come up with this list of the most likely scenarios as to how the show will end.

So, go ahead and place your bets!

(Multiple choices allowed.)

I can envision resignation with immunity. I checked "other" as well, thinking there might be some leeway on "immunity."

Some pundit described the possibility of Trump declaring victory and quitting.

I could hear him leaving with a giant stink bomb of a speech about America being messed up and Democrats don't want to fix it.

That wouldn't be ideal, because it would further alienate the idiots who support him and we'd have to deal with all kinds of acts of violence and vindictiveness towards anyone in government.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Oh...meant to include:

Immunity for Don Jr. might be a bargaining chip, too.

Wouldn't it be funny if Don Jr. got immunity in a deal for Trump to resign, but Eric ended up doing a couple years?

I'd laugh and laugh.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Oh...meant to include:

Immunity for Don Jr. might be a bargaining chip, too.

Wouldn't it be funny if Don Jr. got immunity in a deal for Trump to resign, but Eric ended up doing a couple years?

I'd laugh and laugh.
Well, Eric is the dumber of 'dumb & dumber'.
Sacrificial lamb and all..

Jan 2016
Colorado
I seem to be the only one who envisions Donald Trump being involuntarily hauled out of the White House in a strait-jacket, destined for a padded room after that.

I surely CAN'T be the only American who recognizes that he is crazy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I seem to be the only one who envisions Donald Trump being involuntarily hauled out of the White House in a strait-jacket, destined for a padded room after that.

I surely CAN'T be the only American who recognizes that he is crazy.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That was a strong contender for me, tbh (and, as you can see, the first choice that came to mind). But he's been crazy since Day One, as far as I'm concerned. So, really, that's the same old-same old in a lot of ways. Not much of a season finale.

What's really telling, however, is that no one....not even Miller47....has selected the nuclear option yet: Re-election.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I can envision resignation with immunity. I checked "other" as well, thinking there might be some leeway on "immunity."

Some pundit described the possibility of Trump declaring victory and quitting.

I could hear him leaving with a giant stink bomb of a speech about America being messed up and Democrats don't want to fix it.

That wouldn't be ideal, because it would further alienate the idiots who support him and we'd have to deal with all kinds of acts of violence and vindictiveness towards anyone in government.

LOL. I held my nose as I typed that choice.

I think I'd rather see the shitshow go on than let that scumbag walk free.

Worst possible scenario, IMO.

I doubt NY state would sign off on it, too, so it's really not that much of a concern.

Jul 2014
midwest
That was a strong contender for me, tbh (and, as you can see, the first choice that came to mind). But he's been crazy since Day One, as far as I'm concerned. So, really, that's the same old-same old in a lot of ways. Not much of a season finale.

What's really telling, however, is that no one....not even Miller47....has selected the nuclear option yet: Re-election.
You really, think he'll run for reelection?