Trump's lucky he built up a lot of good will over the past couple years

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Oh wait. He didn't.

I'm keen to see which of his Republican primary opponents throws the first real punch or kick, aside from Kasich.

I'm also keen to see, among my PH and Facebook commentators, which conservative friends start posting "Told You So" about how they were for Ted Cruz all along.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Kasich will probably run against Trump in 2020 if Trump makes it that far. If not and Pence is the top, then he is readying for the VP.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
VA
Kasich will probably run against Trump in 2020 if Trump makes it that far. If not and Pence is the top, then he is readying for the VP.
"President Pence", if he remained untouched by Russia-gate, would still be nothing but an "even weaker Gerald Ford" in 2020.

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
"President Pence", if he remained untouched by Russia-gate, would still be nothing but an "even weaker Gerald Ford" in 2020.
True. I would expect him to go for a wild card for VP though. Kasich is going to beg for it, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Pence go outside the box.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
VA
True. I would expect him to go for a wild card for VP though. Kasich is going to beg for it, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Pence go outside the box.
Maybe somebody who wanted to "take one for the team" so they could make a comeback in 2028 or 2032.

Remember who Gerald Ford's running mate was in 1976?......hint? He won the GOP Nomination in 1996.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Oh wait. He didn't.

I'm keen to see which of his Republican primary opponents throws the first real punch or kick, aside from Kasich.

I'm also keen to see, among my PH and Facebook commentators, which conservative friends start posting "Told You So" about how they were for Ted Cruz all along.
If there is a way for this turd to have a silver lining, it's that at least Ted Cruz didn't end up president.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
If there is a way for this turd to have a silver lining, it's that at least Ted Cruz didn't end up president.
Is he better or worse than Pence though? They seem a lot alike to me except that Cruz is louder and more brash.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Pence at least understands normalcy. I would never in a million years vote for him, but he doesn't behave like a narcissist.