Trump's most outrageous lie thus far

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I think it is the lie that Obama separated children from their parents, and that Trump is the one who stopped the practice.

There are many to choose from, of course, but some of them are merely exaggerations, like the number of people at his inauguration.

There is the one about millions of illegals voting for Hillary, but to be fair he really said that there were millions of illegal votes, not necessarily from illegals. No need to split hairs here.

Your opinion? Which of Trump's lies is the most outrageous?

May 2012
By the wall
Obama did separate children from their parents.

Where is the lie?

I don't recall him saying he stopped it, I just recall him continuing Obama's policy of doing it.

Feb 2011
Obama did separate children from their parents.

Where is the lie?

I don't recall him saying he stopped it, I just recall him continuing Obama's policy of doing it.
Congratulations. You have once again proven the old maxim that, if a lie is told often enough, it becomes the truth. That one has been told over and over, and with some feeling.

Did you have another lie you think is more outrageous?

May 2012
By the wall
Congratulations. You have once again proven the old maxim that, if a lie is told often enough, it becomes the truth. That one has been told over and over, and with some feeling.

He did, you are the one lying.

Would you like me to prove to you that a family was separated while Obama was president?

What do I get for this wager?

Nov 2015
UK

Yes, the Trump administration separated children from their families at the border. Obama did a similar effect through the Alien Transfer Exit Program (ATEP).

Obama’s Immigration Agencies Separated Children From Their Families, Too

Nov 2015
UK
I think it is the lie that Obama separated children from their parents, and that Trump is the one who stopped the practice.

There are many to choose from, of course, but some of them are merely exaggerations, like the number of people at his inauguration.

There is the one about millions of illegals voting for Hillary, but to be fair he really said that there were millions of illegal votes, not necessarily from illegals. No need to split hairs here.

My opinion?

Because the Russian Collusion was a nothingburger, this thread is just trying to resurrect old news, aka, yawn material.

May 2013
Boise, ID

That's a really good one - But there are just too many for me to choose from.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Trump's 10 biggest falsehoods of 2018

An average of 12 whoppers a day to be exact. Of course if you take out the lies he repeats over and over - it's maybe half that. ;)

Feb 2011
He did, you are the one lying.

Would you like me to prove to you that a family was separated while Obama was president?

What do I get for this wager?
I'd like you to prove that the policy of deliberately separating families in order to discourage asylum seekers was Obama's policy and didn't start with Trump.