Trump's no angel, but liberals with their ugly threats have become what they claim to hate

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Trump's no angel, but liberals with their ugly threats have become what they claim to hate

The people who have lost their minds can’t wait to talk to you.

While participating in a charitable activity with my children and other parents and kids, a goofy guy who worked at the venue heard just enough of a conversation about politics to insert himself.

“Did you hear that one of the Koch brothers died?”

The parents just looked at each other. The goofball plowed ahead.

“Well here’s hoping to a happy reunion!” he finished, clumsily wrapping up the non sequitur before returning to his task.

The goofball looked so happy, simultaneously celebrating the death of one person while wishing it upon another in front of children, right after telling us how excited he was about the upcoming Bernie Sanders rally.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ive been saying similar since trumps election, a race to the low road. I find myself agreeing with this article. Its an interesting read into the nasty mindset permeating politics these days.

Reactions: ripskater
Jun 2015
Hudson Valley
Are you sure about that your Holiness? Are you jealous of us Democrat's? All we see on here is you posting the Democrat's did this or that! We should change our partys name to the This or That Party! It has a nice ring to it. Any Dem's around like it. Or they can call us the We did this or We did that Party! Which one you like Rev?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Are you sure about that your Holiness? Are you jealous of us Democrat's? All we see on here is you posting the Democrat's did this or that! We should change our partys name to the This or That Party! It has a nice ring to it. Any Dem's around like it.
No need. It's just a normal reaction to losing dominance that some here think they are entitled to by birth.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal

The people who have lost their minds can’t wait to talk to you.

While participating in a charitable activity with my children and other parents and kids, a goofy guy who worked at the venue heard just enough of a conversation about politics to insert himself.

“Did you hear that one of the Koch brothers died?”

The parents just looked at each other. The goofball plowed ahead.

“Well here’s hoping to a happy reunion!” he finished, clumsily wrapping up the non sequitur before returning to his task.

The goofball looked so happy, simultaneously celebrating the death of one person while wishing it upon another in front of children, right after telling us how excited he was about the upcoming Bernie Sanders rally.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ive been saying similar since trumps election, a race to the low road. I find myself agreeing with this article. Its an interesting read into the nasty mindset permeating politics these days.
Considering the rhetoric of Trump's folks towards lefties, any complaint about conduct is sort of meaningless imo.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Honestly I for one am a little bit tired of being told I need to feel sorry for obscenely rich people, especially people who are rich without doing very much at all for it. And that goes for Trump, James Alefantis, Hillary Clinton, the flippin' Koch brothers and all the rest of these people. They've got plenty of cash to help deal with their problems. They don't need my sympathy.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Are you sure about that your Holiness? Are you jealous of us Democrat's? All we see on here is you posting the Democrat's did this or that! We should change our partys name to the This or That Party! It has a nice ring to it. Any Dem's around like it. Or they can call us the We did this or We did that Party! Which one you like Rev?
I think you miss the point. Im suggesting culpability on both sides.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Honestly I for one am a little bit tired of being told I need to feel sorry for obscenely rich people, especially people who are rich without doing very much at all for it. And that goes for Trump, James Alefantis, Hillary Clinton, the flippin' Koch brothers and all the rest of these people. They've got plenty of cash to help deal with their problems. They don't need my sympathy.
Dude.

Where's your humanity? They might have to wait hours before they order their next yacht. HOURS!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Considering the rhetoric of Trump's folks towards lefties, any complaint about conduct is sort of meaningless imo.
So you are saying you feel justified acting like trump cause trump. How does that make you any more justified than trump?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
So you are saying you feel justified acting like trump cause trump. How does that make you any more justified than trump?
Well... the next time I sexually harass and/or assault dozens of women, extort foreign nations to interfere with our elections, attack free enterprise, attack American agencies, and act like a drunk baboon on twitter as the representative of our nation, I'll be sure to stop pestering Trump.

Until then, that dude is a tool, earning every rebuke he's gotten.