Trump's offer to meet with Iran's President Rouhani won't get us a better deal...

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I didn't reply to the rest of your comment because you started it off with some snide "ad hominem" as you described it. So I simply gave you some of your own medicine: to which you replied with one of your typical tantrums where you act like all innocent and blow up complaining about how dare I say basically say the same thing to you that you said to me. :)

It's just epicly hilarious how you take offense at exactly the same kind of behavior you show others. You should see this as a teachable moment.
your posts are ridiculous and tedious. Saying someone has something backward is not a personal insult, but here you are, once again, coming completely unhinged over a perceived slight. No wonder you worship at the altar of Trump

Reactions: 2 people
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You’re right, there was no peace treaty in Singapore

Is this.....the single most ironic sentence in PH history?

[/COLOR]
The deals had been in negotiations for months. The talk in Singapore was just signing the paperwork to reassure that Kim wasn't going to get the gadaffi treatment.

The rest was between the Koreas.

I know, the media lied about a lot of stuff.

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
The deals had been in negotiations for months. The talk in Singapore was just signing the paperwork to reassure that Kim wasn't going to get the gadaffi treatment.

The rest was between the Koreas.

I know, the media lied about a lot of stuff.
There is no deal. All they signed in Singapore was a piece of paper that said they would continue to talk.

Trump gave massive concessions and got nothing in return. Except humiliation.