Trump's Rally in El Paso

Jul 2016
DS9
I didn't report you for calling me Chepe. I don't even know what Chepe means, other than "little" or something. I don't know who your moderator source is, but find an honest one and they'll verify this statement.

In fact I'm happy you call me a name, so I can call you Heckhound, you big fake.

@Ian Jeffrey @Djinn @Wonderer, please advise Rev. Hellh0und that 1) I did not report him and 2) I'm perfectly happy with him calling me "Chepe." Doesn't bother me in the least.
lol...he reports at least ten posts a day from what I hear. He also claims that I demanded he be permabanned but can't prove it.

Jul 2011
NYC
I didn't report you for calling me Chepe. I don't even know what Chepe means, other than "little" or something. I don't know who your moderator source is, but find an honest one and they'll verify this statement.

In fact I'm happy you call me a name, so I can call you Heckhound, you big fake.

@Ian Jeffrey @Djinn @Wonderer, please advise Rev. Hellh0und that 1) I did not report him and 2) I'm perfectly happy with him calling me "Chepe." Doesn't bother me in the least.

Cept I didn't give you permission to call me that. ;)

Jul 2011
NYC
lol...he reports at least ten posts a day from what I hear. He also claims that I demanded he be permabanned but can't prove it.

So not only did you, you won't say you didn't and you literally tagged chip in that other thread calling for me to be banned. are you for real?

You are a self entitled serial prevaricator. I don't report. If I did, you all wouldn't be able to dog pile me like you do. ;)