Trump's reason for another meeting with Putin?

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I'm pretty sure that Trump realizes how weak he looked last week and the next meeting will be one where Putin will have agreed to appear subservient to Trump.

This will allow Putin to continue using his puppet while playing to Trump's base.

Make no mistake......Putin owns Trump because he put him and the GOP in office.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Liberal conspiracy theories are always so boring, no pizza parlors, no sex slavery rings, no Hillary death list with 99 victims.....

May 2013
N Oregon Coast
I'm pretty sure that Trump realizes how weak he looked last week and the next meeting will be one where Putin will have agreed to appear subservient to Trump.

This will allow Putin to continue using his puppet while playing to Trump's base.

Make no mistake......Putin owns Trump because he put him and the GOP in office.
Don't think Poot would agree to such a thing. Russian media like RT and such will cover the events and he can't afford to look weak back home.

And yes, Putin definitely owns Trump because he put him in office, but I think there's more to it than that.

Putin also owns Trump because he has compromising information aka kompromat - Not sure whether that would be a pee pee tape, and/or shady financial dealings with Russians.

But we're about to find out.

Jul 2014
midwest
Liberal conspiracy theories are always so boring, no pizza parlors, no sex slavery rings, no Hillary death list with 99 victims.....
You gotta look on the bright side:

Theres that whole ABOLISH ICE thing going on right now.

You got THAT going for you!

I don't think that's gonna work as well as some people seem to think...

Nov 2006
You gotta look on the bright side:

Theres that whole ABOLISH ICE thing going on right now.

You got THAT going for you!

I don't think that's gonna work as well as some people seem to think...
Noone in their right mind is for abolishing ICE. ICE is US customs. When the department of Homeland security was put together they absorbed US customs and all US customs agents became agents of Homeland security (ICE). To think we are going to abolish US customs is fucking stupid.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Don't think Poot would agree to such a thing. Russian media like RT and such will cover the events and he can't afford to look weak back home.

And yes, Putin definitely owns Trump because he put him in office, but I think there's more to it than that.

Putin also owns Trump because he has compromising information aka kompromat - Not sure whether that would be a pee pee tape, and/or shady financial dealings with Russians.

But we're about to find out.
Putin's reason to help Trump look strong is profound: Putin has complete control over the USA only so long as Trump is in the WH.

That's plenty of reason to help his puppet.