Trump's speech tonight

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
the big headline is that he gave up a phony apology for sometimes saying the wrong thing. Everyone is complimenting his new campaign manager saying her fingerprint's are all over his speech. Well...yeah, they are. He sounded just like her with his absurd comments about Hillary Clinton and the African American community. It was unbelievable. First, he says all Hillary Clinton only cares about is their vote. Somewhere in between there he used a line that go Mitt Romney booed about Obama when he spoke before the NAACP. Then he begged the African American's community for their vote. Does he really think African American's are so stupid that they don't know exactly what he's doing? Speaking of fingerprints.

Kelly Anne Conway Sends Obama To The Back Of The Bus

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
my friends 11 year old just asked...."how come all of the women in Trump's family have the same hairdo"?

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I didn't see one black face in the crowd.
I'm sure most Blacks will be insulted instead of being so easily conned.

Jun 2016
Gotham
the big headline is that he gave up a phony apology for sometimes saying the wrong thing. Everyone is complimenting his new campaign manager saying her fingerprint's are all over his speech. Well...yeah, they are. He sounded just like her with his absurd comments about Hillary Clinton and the African American community. It was unbelievable. First, he says all Hillary Clinton only cares about is their vote. Somewhere in between there he used a line that go Mitt Romney booed about Obama when he spoke before the NAACP. Then he begged the African American's community for their vote. Does he really think African American's are so stupid that they don't know exactly what he's doing? Speaking of fingerprints.

Kelly Anne Conway Sends Obama To The Back Of The Bus

LOL!

The only reason Trump has "regrets" is because his new campaign manager somehow made it clear to him how badly he's losing. :idea: