Try to impeach this.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Trump runs the IRS.
Just like he has his finger on the nuclear launch button? Sorry, but it doesn’t work that way. If it did, there wouldn’t be a couple of CIA whistleblowers complaining up the chain of command.

May 2012
By the wall
Then don't talk shit about who the fuck "does not believe in this country". Not going to take shit like than from a Russian paid internet troll.
At least I am getting paid for what I post, you post gibberish for free.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
I think Biden is out with this new China scandal coming to light. I give him no more than a couple of weeks before he drops out and now with Sanders out that pretty much makes Warren the nominee.
It's looking that way. Though South Carolina may stabilize Biden after his initial losses and keep him in the race. I still can't believe Biden has even lasted this long. What the democrats see in that moron is beyond me. Warren's appeal I have an easier time understanding.

Why do you say Sanders is out though? I haven't heard of him dropping out and after his heart attack he was vowing to stay in I thought?

May 2012
By the wall
It's looking that way. Though South Carolina may stabilize Biden after his initial losses and keep him in the race. I still can't believe Biden has even lasted this long. What the democrats see in that moron is beyond me. Warren's appeal I have an easier time understanding.

Why do you say Sanders is out though? I haven't heard of him dropping out and after his heart attack he was vowing to stay in I thought?
He is going to be out for weeks and during a campaign that is a lifetime. He is going to lose too much ground to compete not to mention raising funds for his campaign. He may try to stay in but I don't see how it's possible. Warren was already taking the lead over him anyways and this loss of time will more than likely mean he won't catch up.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
He is going to be out for weeks and during a campaign that is a lifetime. He is going to lose too much ground to compete not to mention raising funds for his campaign. He may try to stay in but I don't see how it's possible. Warren was already taking the lead over him anyways and this loss of time will more than likely mean he won't catch up.
Ah ok, so you meant he was out in the sense you believe he's toast, not that he has officially left the race.

Thanks for clarifying.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Doesn't it even bother you that the MEDIA has been negative since November 2016? That Dems have been calling for impeachment since then? That Mueller and his band of cutthroats found NOTHING? That all 19 were Clinton AIDS and supporters? This is a political Hit Job. Why? Two reasons. The Dems are all about "Being First" at any cost for PC reasons. They had the first Black president. Wanted to follow up with the first WOMAN. But they picked a born LOSER who had no political talent. They got beat in spite of the Media and the POLLS. Second reason. Trump has an abrasive personality. Sorry. No matter how the lying media has skewed public opinion ,the Repubs will NOT oust their own WINNER. Besides ,all this crap is just that. Crap. No Russians. No interference. No WB.
Doesn't it even bother you that you are just parroting the trump propaganda? If you would utilize a reputable news source, instead of extremist right wing 'news sources', you would know that trump isn't the innocent savior that his radical loyalists believe him to be.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
May 2012
By the wall
Ah ok, so you meant he was out in the sense you believe he's toast, not that he has officially left the race.

Thanks for clarifying.
Correct. I know campaigning very well and it's extremely difficult to come back from something like this, especially at the presidential level. Every day a candidate is not out there are votes and money he is losing.

On top of that you have his age and the now apparent health risk which will turn off even more voters. Since Warren is basically an echo chamber for him I don't see how he stays in.