Tuesday at 9 on CNN: Cruz v. Sanders on Healthcare

Oct 2015
ohio
This is what the presidential race should have looked like. I'm really looking forward to this debate. It should be interesting. Cruz and Sanders are basically diamterically opposed philosophically on healthcare issues.

Sanders, Cruz to face off in debate over future of ObamaCare | TheHill

Sanders and Cruz, who both ran for their party's nomination in the 2016 presidential race, will square off in a debate airing on CNN next Tuesday, Feb. 7, at 9 p.m.

The debate will be moderated by CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash. The debate comes as Republicans in Congress craft a plan to repeal and replace former President Obama’s signature healthcare law.
A promo for the debate aired during CNN's town hall with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and news quickly spread on social media.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
How does Cruz speak on Healthcare. He is not part of the GOP establishment ...Ryan/ McConnell; nor a Trump's adviser.

Oct 2015
ohio
How does Cruz speak on Healthcare. He is not part of the GOP establishment ...Ryan/ McConnell; nor a Trump's adviser.
He probably loves to debate. He was one of the best in the country in college if I remember correctly. Bernie had to concede a lot of points I noticed, Cruz had a lot of good comebacks.

I don't think they changed anyone's mind afterwards, but it was a good philosophical and civilized debate. I hope CNN does another one on taxes between Cruz and Sanders.

It could become a thing.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
He probably loves to debate. He was one of the best in the country in college if I remember correctly. Bernie had to concede a lot of points I noticed, Cruz had a lot of good comebacks.

I don't think they changed anyone's mind afterwards, but it was a good philosophical and civilized debate. I hope CNN does another one on taxes between Cruz and Sanders.

It could become a thing.
Good TV...nothing more.