Turkey launches Syrian air strikes

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Now, back on topic: If the Kurds are massacred, the blame will partly fall into Trump's lap even though he'll lie about it....wait for it.....like a 13 year old trying to lie his way out of being caught with his hand in his own pants.
Oh really? it's our job to defend the Kurds for the rest of eternity and if some other country wipes them out it's partly our fault?

Sorry but I don't remember our constitution saying we had an obligation to defend the Kurds for the rest of their existence. Why don't you go defend the kurds? If you're so concerned for their welfare go get your arms and legs blown off to protect them. I think I'll take a pass though.

Last edited:

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Again: you're arguments are pathetic. You just label people and then say you're right.

Get some facts and make an actual argument. Otherwise stop wasting my time with your crap. Because I could care less what you think of me or Trump. I'm here to debate. Not listen to how right you think you are.
No, me saying it doesn't make it a fact. Trump's actions are what make it a fact. Anyone can see that, except for the fanatical trump loyalists.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
That's the way I believe it should work.

In the post war period, when the UN was formed, that was not an option.

It would be now. All it would require is leadership.
The UN was an updated version of Wilson's League of Nations (an abysmal failure). So far, the UN is a toss up. It's done some good, but also is toothless.

The US has primarily provided the most leadership to the UN because the US also provided the most money to support it. However, since the 1960s, partly due to the Cold War and, IMO, partly due the US mishandling Vietnam, the UN has turned into a circus. It's one reason why many in the US want to stop paying the main share of the costs in not actually pull out of the UN.

With Trump, the US is a massively large ship with the equivalent of Captain Francesco Schettino at the helm. No leadership, no honor and a complete disregard for his "passengers", the citizens of the United States of America.

1570674606050.png

Reactions: The Man
Nov 2014
North Carolina
No, me saying it doesn't make it a fact. Trump's actions are what make it a fact. Anyone can see that, except for the fanatical trump loyalists.
Again: you have no details or substance what so ever. All you do is remind people you're right (without of course saying why) presume to speak for "anyone" (you don't by the way, no matter what your delusions may tell you) and then proceed to label people.

So like I said - either provide an actual argument or go bother someone else with your lame crap. I'm here to debate - not listen to you repeat yourself over and over about how right you supposedly are.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Oh really? it's our job to defend the Kurds for the rest of eternity and if some other country wipes them out it's partly our fault?

Sorry but I don't remember our constitution saying we had an obligation to defend the Kurds for the rest of their existence. Why don't you go defend the kurds? If you're so concerned for their welfare go get your arms and legs blown off to protect them. I think I'll take a pass though.
Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. It just adds weight to my assessment of you and proves to everyone else that assessment is correct.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. It just adds weight to my assessment of you and proves to everyone else that assessment is correct.
How did I put words in your mouth?

You said if the Kurds were massacred it would be partly our fault? Why? We've already given them shit loads of money and support and been over there now for many years. Where do you get this idea that it's our fault if the Kurds get massacred into the future? Your ass? Cause I sure don't remember reading it in our constitution.

And there you go - just like that other guy - pretending to speak for "everyone". That's the first sign someone knows they are losing the argument - when they start to pretending to speak for other people to try and lend weight to the weak ass positions. Just sad.

You should really consider quitting now while you are behind before embarrassing yourself further.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
How did I put words in your mouth?

You said if the Kurds were massacred it would be partly our fault? Why? We've already given them shit loads of money and support and been over there now for many years. Where do you get this idea that it's our fault if the Kurds get massacred into the future? Your ass? Cause I sure don't remember reading it in our constitution.

And there you go - just like that other guy - pretending to speak for "everyone". That's the first sign someone knows they are losing the argument - when they start to pretending to speak for other people to try and lend weight to the weak ass positions. Just sad.

You should really consider quitting now while you are behind before embarrassing yourself further.
Sorry, but I've already corrected enough of your mistakes for one day. Ask me again tomorrow.

Meanwhile, some humor:

1570675972295.png

Jul 2019
Atlanta
See, at least you get it. Turkey is not our ally, they are an enemy to the Western world...

The enemies are ISIS and Bashar Assad, the barrel bomber.. Turkey is flooded with refugees just like they were flooded with refugees during Gulf War One and Gulf War Two.