Turkey launches Syrian air strikes

May 2016
california
Kick Turkey the fuck out of NATO. Put the 50 troops back. Stop this, it's cruel and unjustified. The Kurds aren't a threat to us, they're our allies.
They are allies of a common cause with separate agendas. And as I mentioned earlier, getting Turkey out of NATO is apparently impossible, talk to the Germans about that.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Have you checked the Global Domination Handbook?

No, it isn't enough.
No, never read this book. The blood in my veins, however (Armenian from mother, who suffered a genocide, as you know, at their hands; and Russian Cossack from dad, who battled the Ottomans for centuries for the Tsar and Empire) tells me never to trust a fucking Turk, period...

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
They are allies of a common cause with separate agendas. And as I mentioned earlier, getting Turkey out of NATO is apparently impossible, talk to the Germans about that.
Germans are just scared of their own Turkish diaspora... Germany is such a wimp country, these days...

Reactions: bajisima and OlGuy
May 2016
california
Germans are just scared of their own Turkish diaspora... Germany is such a wimp country, these days...
Their military is reportedly gone to seed though given it's past history I guess nobody is complaining.

Reactions: The Man

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
So being a member of NATO comes with genocide privileges? Why does NATO even exist if not to prevent wars of aggression and protect innocents?

How easy and convenient it is to be an American, watching this on television from the safety and comfort of our sofas. I am sickened by our country's gutless lack of humanity today.

May 2016
california
So being a member of NATO comes with genocide privileges? Why does NATO even exist if not to prevent wars of aggression and protect innocents?

How easy and convenient it is to be an American, watching this on television from the safety and comfort of our sofas. I am sickened by our country's gutless lack of humanity today.
You'll never get well.