TV actor brutally beaten, NOOSED, and 'bleached' in "MAGA country"--while calling him the F and N words

Jul 2015
Florida
Really America? BLEACHED? This is a brand new METHOD OF ASSAULT to me.
I don't watch Empire, I have NO idea who this kid is. That is irrelevant. These bastards need to go to jail for LIFE. Frankly, this is so despicable I hope it is all a nasty lie!!!!
PS Why is it only on TMZ?
'Empire’ star Jussie Smollett brutally attacked by anti-gay Trump supporters who put noose around his neck
Jussie Smollett -- publicity photo
One of the stars of television show “Empire” was reportedly beaten by two men who yelled “This is MAGA country,” reports TMZ.​
They then put a noose around his neck.​
According to the report, “Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We’re told when he walked out, someone yelled, ‘Aren’t you that f***ot ‘Empire’ n*****?'”
The reports states that both the men were white and wearing ski masks and attacked, reporting: “Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, “This is MAGA country.'”
Afterward, he was taken to a local hospital before being discharged later Tuesday morning.

Jul 2015
Florida
UK source

EMPIRE ATTACK
Empire star Jussie Smollett rushed to hospital after men in ski masks put a noose around his neck and poured bleach over him in brutal street attack
The 35-year-old actor was reportedly attacked at 2am in the morning in Chicago, which is where he lives for Empire filming
By Fay Strang

Updated: 29th January 2019, 4:59 pm

EMPIRE star Jussie Smollett has been rushed to hospital after being targeted in a brutal street attack.

The actor, 35, was ambushed at 2am on Tuesday in Chicago, by two men wearing ski masks who put a noose around his neck and poured bleach over him while shouting racist and homophobic slurs, according to TMZ.

Jussie Smollett was reportedly attacked by two men in ski masks

Jussie - who is known for playing Jamal Lyon in the show - is thought to have arrived in Chicago from New York on Monday evening and headed out for food at 2am when he got hungry. The website claims he went to sandwich store Subway and when he walked out he was racially abused by someone who recognised him from Empire.

The men, who TMZ claim were both white, then attacked him and fractured a rib, as Jussie tried to fight back.
They then reportedly put a rope around his neck and covered him in bleach, while shouting "This is MAGA country" (Make America Great Again).

Jan 2014
California
Really America? BLEACHED? This is a brand new METHOD OF ASSAULT to me.
I don't watch Empire, I have NO idea who this kid is. That is irrelevant. These bastards need to go to jail for LIFE. Frankly, this is so despicable I hope it is all a nasty lie!!!!
PS Why is it only on TMZ?
'Empire’ star Jussie Smollett brutally attacked by anti-gay Trump supporters who put noose around his neck
Jussie Smollett -- publicity photo
One of the stars of television show “Empire” was reportedly beaten by two men who yelled “This is MAGA country,” reports TMZ.​
They then put a noose around his neck.​
According to the report, “Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We’re told when he walked out, someone yelled, ‘Aren’t you that f***ot ‘Empire’ n*****?'”
The reports states that both the men were white and wearing ski masks and attacked, reporting: “Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, “This is MAGA country.'”
Afterward, he was taken to a local hospital before being discharged later Tuesday morning.
Mr. picturetaker,

Sorry, but this doesn't pass the smell factor. He runs into two guys walking down the street at 2 in the morning that just happen to be wearing ski masks and carrying rope and a bottle of bleach?

More like he was cruising and got mugged, doesn't want to admit it to his husband.

Jan 2019
WestWorld
Sounds more to me like a false flag attack by Trump haters. The story so far seems too tidy and perfectly planned, right down to the this-is-maga-land comment. It sounds as scripted as a Hollywood propaganda movie. I sincerely hope they catch the perpetrators and punish them to the extent of the law regardless of their motivations. No one deserves to be randomly assaulted.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Mr. picturetaker,

Sorry, but this doesn't pass the smell factor. He runs into two guys walking down the street at 2 in the morning that just happen to be wearing ski masks and carrying rope and a bottle of bleach?

More like he was cruising and got mugged, doesn't want to admit it to his husband.
So in your scenario, this makes it all justifiable? You are soooo cool.