Two months from today is the Iowa Caucuses, Biden still leads, Warren falls

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Biden seems to be hanging tough and Sanders has moved into second in recent polling. What more will happen in the next 60 days?

The 2020 Democratic presidential field may finally be narrowing in a significant way. Biden is leading the pack nationally, averaging about 27 percent in national polls, according to an average from RealClearPolitics. Sanders' polling average is at 16.2 percent, followed by Warren at 14 percent. Buttigieg is the only other candidate with an average in the double digits, standing at 11.4 percent, according to the RealClearPolitics average.

Former NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg has moved up to 6%, overtaking Sen Kamala Harris.

Sep 2016
My own world
I haven't had my first pick in forever in either party so it wouldn't surprise me that Warren comes up short in the Dem primary, shrug.

Reactions: bajisima
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I haven't had my first pick in forever in either party so it wouldn't surprise me that Warren comes up short in the Dem primary, shrug.
I think its likely to be Biden, since he seems to be considered the most "electable." Also, in quite a few states independents can vote and he seems to do well with that group. He also is going to do incredibly well in the southern primaries which will pull him farther ahead.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Biden seems to be hanging tough and Sanders has moved into second in recent polling. What more will happen in the next 60 days?

The 2020 Democratic presidential field may finally be narrowing in a significant way. Biden is leading the pack nationally, averaging about 27 percent in national polls, according to an average from RealClearPolitics. Sanders' polling average is at 16.2 percent, followed by Warren at 14 percent. Buttigieg is the only other candidate with an average in the double digits, standing at 11.4 percent, according to the RealClearPolitics average.

Former NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg has moved up to 6%, overtaking Sen Kamala Harris.

Bloomberg is a lateral move both are sociopathic scumbags.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Bloomberg is a lateral move both are sociopathic scumbags.
I was surprised to hear from a few friends who plan on voting for Bloomberg. I didnt think he would gain any traction at all but he does seem to be. He is flooding our airwaves up here but isnt campaigning.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I was surprised to hear from a few friends who plan on voting for Bloomberg. I didnt think he would gain any traction at all but he does seem to be. He is flooding our airwaves up here but isnt campaigning.

He has the best chance to beat trump....

Hes such a piece of shit tho that would force me to maybe vote for ugh, trump....

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Also, Sanders and Warrens numbers combined are more than Bidens. I do wonder what will happen there? They both have extraordinarily passionate supporters.

Jun 2014
United States
Also, Sanders and Warrens numbers combined are more than Bidens. I do wonder what will happen there? They both have extraordinarily passionate supporters.

My best guess is that Warren and Sanders supporters will vote for Warren and Sanders. Do you expect one of the two to drop out and endorse the other?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
My best guess is that Warren and Sanders supporters will vote for Warren and Sanders. Do you expect one of the two to drop out and endorse the other?
I would assume that if they dont come in 1 and 2 in NH, the one that doesnt should drop out. I doubt that will happen since at least we know Bernie plans to go all the way to the convention in 2020, but certainly if they dont do well here, its unlikely they will do well anywhere else.