Two presidents. Two Saudi escapes.

Apr 2012
Here, there, Savoir Faire is everywhere.
[video=youtube;nDMhf-x4uTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMhf-x4uTY[/video]

This is dark skinned male and Saudi national, Abdul Rahman Ali al-Harbi. You've seen him recently. Not actually a guy planting a backpack but he was at the scene and behaved unlike anyone else when the blast occured. He was the guy who FBI officials said was "in custody" in the hospital soon after the attack. While in custody the FBI searched his apartment and brought back evidence. This evidence resulted in an event file that classified him by the National Counter Terrorism Center as a "212, 3B"--the worst kind of terrorist. Think Khalid Sheikh Mohammed eschelon of terrorist.

Meanwhile, Sec of State John Kerry meets with the Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal on 16 April.

Secretary Kerry Meets With Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Afterwards, al-Harbi moves from "suspect in custody" to "held for questioning" to "being deported" to "released" to "Huh? I don't know what you're talking about."

It takes a huge effort to be categorized as a 212, 3B. Not to be taken lightly. Departments must be in unanimous concurrence. It's not made on a hunch. And now? This guy is. . .where? Who, what, huh? I don't know what you're talking about.

Are we doing it again?

Boston.com / News / Boston Globe / Editorial / Opinion / Op-ed / Who let Saudis flee after 9/11?

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
[video=youtube;nDMhf-x4uTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMhf-x4uTY[/video]

This is dark skinned male and Saudi national, Abdul Rahman Ali al-Harbi. You've seen him recently. Not actually a guy planting a backpack but he was at the scene and behaved unlike anyone else when the blast occured. He was the guy who FBI officials said was "in custody" in the hospital soon after the attack. While in custody the FBI searched his apartment and brought back evidence. This evidence resulted in an event file that classified him by the National Counter Terrorism Center as a "212, 3B"--the worst kind of terrorist. Think Khalid Sheikh Mohammed eschelon of terrorist.

Meanwhile, Sec of State John Kerry meets with the Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal on 16 April.

Secretary Kerry Meets With Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Afterwards, al-Harbi moves from "suspect in custody" to "held for questioning" to "being deported" to "released" to "Huh? I don't know what you're talking about."

It takes a huge effort to be categorized as a 212, 3B. Not to be taken lightly. Departments must be in unanimous concurrence. It's not made on a hunch. And now? This guy is. . .where? Who, what, huh? I don't know what you're talking about.

Are we doing it again?

Boston.com / News / Boston Globe / Editorial / Opinion / Op-ed / Who let Saudis flee after 9/11?

where are the pics of him with a bag or other container ?>

Apr 2012
where are the pics of him with a bag or other container ?>
Better yet, where are the pics of him in the crowd?

I chalk the "bag or container" up to early news reporting fog. The brothers had the bags and dropped them. Maybe he had a bag maybe not. He could be in a supervisory role or a look out for the operatives.

But he went from a 9 11 class bomber to an unknown guy at an unknown location in amazingly short time. Just like Bush and the Saudis in The Globe op-ed.

Why aren't any MSM people picking up on this and running with it? Where's Woodward and Bernstein when you need 'em most?

Jun 2011
N/A
What the fuck is this thread?

The guy was already cleared, the FBI cleared him.

What part of the word "cleared" do you not understand, regressive?

Apr 2012
What the fuck is this thread?

The guy was already cleared, the FBI cleared him.

What part of the word "cleared" do you not understand, regressive?
So you have NOT had enough of the "Nothing to see here. Move along please," answers from government.

[video=youtube;p3l8xOAlcFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3l8xOAlcFA[/video]

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
I did think it was odd, the whole deportation angle. it made no sense. he's not involved in the bombing, but we're deporting him, but we're not going through normal deportation procedures. felt cover-uppy.

something similar happened after 911, as you'll recall. my inner John LeCarre is nursing a pet theory that saudi arabia and pakistan are doing a lot of intelligence operations in the US, basically waging a shadow war against us.

Apr 2012
I did think it was odd, the whole deportation angle. it made no sense. he's not involved in the bombing, but we're deporting him, but we're not going through normal deportation procedures. felt cover-uppy.

something similar happened after 911, as you'll recall. my inner John LeCarre is nursing a pet theory that saudi arabia and pakistan are doing a lot of intelligence operations in the US, basically waging a shadow war against us.
Hence my link at the end of the OP. Our actions overseas seem to be (pro or against) involving. . .Iraqis, Iranians, Egyptians, Syrians, etc. But not a damn thing is EVER mentioned about the Saudis. So little is ever mentioned about anything good, bad, or indifferent happening inside their borders you'd think they didn't even exist in the region.

We've heard of Gaza, Tehran, Bom, Tahrir Square, Benghazi, Mosul, Amman. . .but never a damn thing about any city in Saudi Arabia. We HEAR they have one of the most despotic governments in the world but we never hear any details what so ever.

And extremely important Saudis get a free ride out of town whenever some shit hits the fan. There's a lot of smoke there. A fire is around there somewhere.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Well, hopefully, the FBI, Homeland Security, NSA, and CIA can keep an eye on the fella.

As long as he doesn't change his name to "Bob...."

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut

Saudis and Pakis are not all that nice