TX considers DEATH PENALTY for women who get abortions.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Yes, youth tends to be more liberal just as age tends to be more conservative. Is this new to you?

Yes, the children of conservative parents or those born into a conservative culture will be more liberal in their youth, but will grow more conservative with age. Again, is this new to you?

The stats and links bear out the fact more liberals/Democrats have abortions. Where do you draw that conclusion? Ahh, you forget people become more conservative with age. Confirmation bias: you only see what you want to see.

What's most amusing to me in this thread is that it's the Liberal pro-abortion crowd that is bucking the idea whereas the Conservative anti-abortion crowd is not. The bottom line here is that I support abortion and you and yours fighting me over it. LOL

"Pro abortion crowd?" Very few people are "pro abortion." More are anti choice.

What you don't seem to have caught on to is that the idea that there are "conservative fetuses" and "liberal fetuses" is really a parody of your idea that abortion is creating more "conservatives," i.e., Republicans.

Now, the question becomes, do Democrats have more children than Republicans do? And I don't know the answer to that one.
and the other question becomes, are pro choice people actually more likely to have an abortion than pro life, or are they just anti choice for other people's choices?

May 2016
california
Charging mothers, rather females, with homicide for aborting their fetus sounds like a soap opera. How would they track it anyway, all they could effectivly do is close the facilities. But I'm sure Oklahoma and Louisiana would like the business.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
"Pro abortion crowd?" Very few people are "pro abortion." More are anti choice.

What you don't seem to have caught on to is that the idea that there are "conservative fetuses" and "liberal fetuses" is really a parody of your idea that abortion is creating more "conservatives," i.e., Republicans.

Now, the question becomes, do Democrats have more children than Republicans do? And I don't know the answer to that one.
and the other question becomes, are pro choice people actually more likely to have an abortion than pro life, or are they just anti choice for other people's choices?
Why do you keep dodging my question? I'm pro-choice but you just want to argue semantics. WTF?

Feb 2011
Why do you keep dodging my question? I'm pro-choice but you just want to argue semantics. WTF?
No, I'm arguing about your statement that abortion will kill off more Democrat fetuses and therefore make that party smaller. That' so absurd that it just makes an easy target.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
No, I'm arguing about your statement that abortion will kill off more Democrat fetuses and therefore make that party smaller. That' so absurd that it just makes an easy target.
It's a theory born out by statistics. Similar to what Pelosi said, I suggested to the pro-life mob that we should try it to see what's in it. WTF is your problem with this? Now report me to a certain person so I can be banned from this thread for speaking uncomfortable truths. :)

Feb 2011
It's a theory born out by statistics. Similar to what Pelosi said, I suggested to the pro-life mob that we should try it to see what's in it. WTF is your problem with this? Now report me to a certain person so I can be banned from this thread for speaking uncomfortable truths. :)
it's a silly theory, as there really is no such thing as a liberal fetus.

What is there to try? Abortion is already legal. If it can be shown that Democrats have fewer babies, and that Republican babies grow up to be Republicans, then you might have a point.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
it's a silly theory, as there really is no such thing as a liberal fetus.

What is there to try? Abortion is already legal. If it can be shown that Democrats have fewer babies, and that Republican babies grow up to be Republicans, then you might have a point.
Of course not. You're the one who contrived a "liberal fetus" and a "conservative fetus". Why do you do that? Why are you so afraid to confront the facts? Statistics? Why are you so afraid to confront the truth?

I fully support abortion on demand. I fully support sex education. I fully support the current limits on abortion and fully support Federal funding of both Planned Parenthood and sex education yet you have a problem with my support. WHY? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SUPPORT FOR THESE ISSUES?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
What about a fetus that has a Republican parent and a Democrat parent? What would they be classified as?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
What about a fetus that has a Republican parent and a Democrat parent? What would they be classified as?
Good question. Of course the answers are coming from the party that now classifies Blacks via the "One Drop of Blood" theory so the answer would be interesting.