TX considers DEATH PENALTY for women who get abortions.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Of course not. You're the one who contrived a "liberal fetus" and a "conservative fetus". Why do you do that? Why are you so afraid to confront the facts? Statistics? Why are you so afraid to confront the truth?

I fully support abortion on demand. I fully support sex education. I fully support the current limits on abortion and fully support Federal funding of both Planned Parenthood and sex education yet you have a problem with my support. WHY? PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SUPPORT FOR THESE ISSUES?
I don't have a problem with your support for those issues, and never did.

Once again: What I've been doing is pointing out the absurdity of the idea that abortion impacts Democrats because of there being fewer Democrat babies born. That's just silly. I used the term "liberal fetus" to show how absurd the idea was.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I don't have a problem with your support for those issues, and never did....
Obviously untrue since you contrived false arguments several times now.

...Once again: What I've been doing is pointing out the absurdity of the idea that abortion impacts Democrats because of there being fewer Democrat babies born. That's just silly. I used the term "liberal fetus" to show how absurd the idea was.
Once again misstating my comments. No matter. Some people will argue that the setting sun is "Princeton Orange" not just orange.

Feb 2011
Obviously untrue since you contrived false arguments several times now.

Once again misstating my comments. No matter. Some people will argue that the setting sun is "Princeton Orange" not just orange.

So, now you don't believe that legal abortion is resulting in fewer Democrats? I've been misstating your comment this entire time, really?v

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
..... I used the term "liberal fetus" to show how absurd the idea was.
I used the term "liberal fetus" to show how absurd the idea was.

Do you still think that abortion results in fewer Democrats?
Thanks for the confession you misrepresented my posts. Do you know what that makes you? I already answered your question. Why should I continue to reply to you if you don't even read my posts?

Feb 2011
Thanks for the confession you misrepresented my posts. Do you know what that makes you? I already answered your question. Why should I continue to reply to you if you don't even read my posts?
You have not answered my question, and probably never will.

I'm not going to spend the time to go back over this rather long thread to find your statement about abortion and "liberals." It wouldn't be worth the effort.

But we both know you made the statement, and that I've been pointing out how silly it was.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
You have not answered my question, and probably never will.

I'm not going to spend the time to go back over this rather long thread to find your statement about abortion and "liberals." It wouldn't be worth the effort.

But we both know you made the statement, and that I've been pointing out how silly it was.
What questions haven't I answered? Are you one of those who refuses to listen to any answer except the one they want?

Are you denying more liberals have abortions than conservatives? I provided the data. Do you have any science in your background or are you a "liberal arts" major such as 19th Century French literature or Women's studies?

Feb 2011
What questions haven't I answered? Are you one of those who refuses to listen to any answer except the one they want?

Are you denying more liberals have abortions than conservatives? I provided the data. Do you have any science in your background or are you a "liberal arts" major such as 19th Century French literature or Women's studies?
Question: Do you believe that legal abortion is resulting in fewer Democrats?

That was the original assertion.

Yes, no doubt, Democrats are more likely to be pro choice, Republicans not so much.

But, being against choice doesn't necessarily mean choice for yourself. Most people like to choose. The issue is allowing other to choose.
Therefore, the question is, do more Democrats than Republicans actually have abortions?

And, then, there's the issue of birth rate.

Do Democrats have fewer babies than Republicans do? There is not, after all, a direct correlation between birth rates and abortions. There are other ways to prevent babies.

And, of course, being a Democrat or a Republican is not genetic.