TX deputy accused of sexually assaulting 4 y/o threatened her mother with deportation

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
A Texas sheriff's deputy accused of repeatedly sexually assaulting a 4-year-old girl threatened the victim's mother into staying quiet about the assaults, authorities said Sunday.

Jose Nunez, a 10-year veteran of the Bexar County Sheriff's Department, was off-duty when he was arrested early Sunday. The 47-year-old faces a felony charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child, Sheriff Javier Salazar said at a news conference.

Salazar said investigators suspect that the girl had been assaulted multiple times over the course of several months.
Dallas News

I hope they throw the book at him so hard that it snaps his neck and he dies.

And who knows how much of this insanity is going on?? Blackmailed into silence. Somebody wants to stay here so badly, - and nobody is wondering what could be worse? The hell they escaped is so bad that she kept her mouth shut?

Do any of you even grasp the concept of refugee? Sanctuary? Asylum?

This world has seriously gone mad.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2015
Florida
I have had some serious concerns about providing a SEXUAL playground for sick men and scared immigrants. In this forced isolation with many available in one place and with NO PARENTS AROUND, there is absolutely nothing stopping them if they are so inclined. Wait'll the stories start coming out. And GOD I HOPE I'M WRONG!

We know where a lot of the boys are. NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THE GIRLS ARE! MSNBC is on it's 4th day of trying to find the girls with a young guy reporter, Soborroff (?) on the ground who has brought it up repeatedly. No one will tell them. No one will show them. He seems to be trying hard not to sound alarmist. I guess all he can do is keep bringing it up.

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I know. I’m heartsick. Maybe that’s just one of the sick things Trump is doing, knowing that so many of us are frantic about what is happening to the girls.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Oh, God, this one never crossed my mind. This is beyond monstrous! Those girls could be any where.

We just had an Expose on a Cult who had slaves working in Restaurants right here in Dayton.

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/crime--law/forced-labor-trafficking-victim-dayton-hidden-plain-sight/FDdPlzbbNycvEkuGW3ELNI/

And,if you remember Trump was exposed of using 14 year olds on jeffrey Epstein’s plane.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/listening-to-what-trumps-accusers-have-told-us

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/are-we-not-going-to-talk-about-trump/

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
This is on our local news daily. There is massive outrage about all of it.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Dallas News

I hope they throw the book at him so hard that it snaps his neck and he dies.

And who knows how much of this insanity is going on?? Blackmailed into silence. Somebody wants to stay here so badly, - and nobody is wondering what could be worse? The hell they escaped is so bad that she kept her mouth shut?

Do any of you even grasp the concept of refugee? Sanctuary? Asylum?

This world has seriously gone mad.
Of course we do. Why do you think you are the only one?

May 2016
california
Nunez will be lucky to survive prison if convicted. Seems like Bexar county sheriff has a lot of abuse too, as former deputy Michael Gomez, 30, and deputy Joseph Anthony Hernandez, 26, were each indicted on a charge of official oppression (beating) earlier in the month.