U.N. About Broke; Trump Refuses to Pay What U.S. Owes

Sep 2016
My own world
Oh for fuck sakes Trump just needs to pay what the US owes instead of screwing the UN over. This is Trump's MO and what he did in New York State. The guy didn't pay his fucking bills. Now he's making the whole of the US a fucking dead beat like he is personally.

The United States owed $381 million to the regular budget as of Jan. 1 and some $776 million to the peacekeeping budget, U.N. officials said, figures the U.S. mission to the U.N. confirmed.

In December the U.N. General Assembly agreed what percentage of the regular and peacekeeping budgets each country would pay for the next three years. Hello the US was part of that, its like making a contract and breaking it. You know like the USA with the Kurds and the USA with Iran. Does somebody want to tell me why any individual or any country would sign a deal with the US after this bozo breaks deals like he wipes his ass?

It is so characteristic of this man, he uses being the biggest contractor to squeeze the smaller contractors to take a loss because they can't fight back but this isn't one of his fucking projects. The money goes to solders and supplies that keep 14 peace keeping missions going and the UN operating.

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
So when do the other countries cough it up?
Why doesn't Trump pay what the US owes and what was agreed to in December 2018 !!! He was the President at the time. You can't just say NO I change my mind and I'm not paying. This isn't his personal business !!! When the US signs it just isn't him, its the reputation of the USA is pissing on !!!

Reactions: Friday13
Apr 2012
Oh for fuck sakes Trump just needs to pay what the US owes instead of screwing the UN over. This is Trump's MO and what he did in New York State. The guy didn't pay his fucking bills. Now he's making the whole of the US a fucking dead beat like he is personally.

The United States owed $381 million to the regular budget as of Jan. 1 and some $776 million to the peacekeeping budget, U.N. officials said, figures the U.S. mission to the U.N. confirmed.

In December the U.N. General Assembly agreed what percentage of the regular and peacekeeping budgets each country would pay for the next three years. Hello the US was part of that, its like making a contract and breaking it. You know like the USA with the Kurds and the USA with Iran. Does somebody want to tell me why any individual or any country would sign a deal with the US after this bozo breaks deals like he wipes his ass?

It is so characteristic of this man, he uses being the biggest contractor to squeeze the smaller contractors to take a loss because they can't fight back but this isn't one of his fucking projects. The money goes to solders and supplies that keep 14 peace keeping missions going and the UN operating.
What do other countries owe?