U.N. About Broke; Trump Refuses to Pay What U.S. Owes

Apr 2012
In what way is our debt "unfair"? We owe 1/3rd of $2 billion and if we do not pay, the U.N. may not make payroll next month.
Good. What do other countries owe? We gave them enough since they pay no rent for the UN building

Apr 2012
Why doesn't Trump pay what the US owes and what was agreed to in December 2018 !!! He was the President at the time. You can't just say NO I change my mind and I'm not paying. This isn't his personal business !!! When the US signs it just isn't him, its the reputation of the USA is pissing on !!!
Do we pay more than other countries?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

Great. Now he wants to shutter the U.N. with a bad debt. This man's foreign policy is reckless and destructive.

Your thoughts?
That's been going on for several decades now. Note that the US isn't the only one not paying into the UN. While I'll be the first one to agree that Rex Tillerson was correct about Trump, blaming Trump for the UN problems isn't very truthful nor fair.

The United States is the largest provider of financial contributions to the United Nations, providing 22 percent of the entire UN budget in 2017 (in comparison the next biggest contributor is China with 12.5 percent, while EU countries pay a total of above 30 percent)

1570675223436.png

Apr 2012
That's been going on for several decades now. Note that the US isn't the only one not paying into the UN. While I'll be the first one to agree that Rex Tillerson was correct about Trump, blaming Trump for the UN problems isn't very truthful nor fair.

The United States is the largest provider of financial contributions to the United Nations, providing 22 percent of the entire UN budget in 2017 (in comparison the next biggest contributor is China with 12.5 percent, while EU countries pay a total of above 30 percent)

View attachment 29253
Why are we supposed to fund them. They are useless