U.S. Navy confirms UFO sightings

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.

"For many years, our aviators didn't report these incursions because of the stigma attached to previous terminology and theories about what may or may not be in those videos," he said.

The only way to find out what those UAP are, he said, is to encourage trainees to report them when they see them.

US Navy confirms previously released UFO videos show 'unidentified aerial phenomena' - CNNPolitics

As much as I would have liked to post this in the Conspiracy Theory section, it appears to a real thing.

Anyone have any good abduction stories?

Nov 2013
NY
"For many years, our aviators didn't report these incursions because of the stigma attached to previous terminology and theories about what may or may not be in those videos," he said.

The only way to find out what those UAP are, he said, is to encourage trainees to report them when they see them.

US Navy confirms previously released UFO videos show 'unidentified aerial phenomena' - CNNPolitics

As much as I would have liked to post this in the Conspiracy Theory section, it appears to a real thing.

Millions of US Americans, in between summer 2015 and October 2016, have been abducted and came back highly changed. They had a weird obsession for orange, and a devotion to a single such orange person, that took out all their judgement and common sense.

Prior to their obduction they have been otherwise pretty normal people, with not too much of logical thinking issues.
The phenomena is still continuing to show its effect, and seems to be spreading still, even if it slowed down in it's expansion, as it currently appears.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
We would be fools to assume and presume that we are the only beings roaming the Universe. Surely we are not. There are many documented cases of people seeing space craft not from our world and then there are the alien abductions that have been taking place.

The 10 Best Documented UFO Cases
by Billy Booth

Last edited:
May 2016
california
People keep framing these things like an episode from Star trek. It seems to be more mysterious with reports going back through history

Nov 2015
UK

Sorry, pile of crap. When UFO's allegedly appear, it seems to be in front of someone that picks up the world's shitiest camera.

UFO's never ever appear Infront of expensive television cameras.

No such thing as UFO's. Even a patient who is in a vegetative state knows that.