UK/Brexit: Boris Johnson May be On His Way Out

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The Mueller report didn't find collusion. That's what the left desperately wanted. They didn't get it. I mean look at this. The Mueller report found no collusion between Trump and the Russians and the left is disappointed to find out that a foreign power didn't collude with a presidential candidate.
There is no such thing as collusion in the law. Quit repeating Trump talking points in your posts. You know better. I may disagree with you but also know you are too smart not to know that.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
This response is non-responsive. I mean--who cares? Yes, that's what "the left" wanted, but there are more important things that Mueller DID find that we should all be concerned about. It most decidedly found that Russians interfered with our elections, which is essentially an act of war. But you want to IGNORE that? Why? Because it temporarily helped your side? That's just dumb, and undemocratic. In fact, it's unAmerican. Meanwhile, you want to complain about what "the left" wanted. How partisan is that? How much is that "party over country?"

You should be ashamed. You even defend Mitch McConnell, who is the single most important person in the "ignore the obvious unAmerican activity" game you and your party want to play. It's like you're arguing about the arrangement of the furniture in a house that's being bombed by our enemies.
Or on the Titanic!