Ukraine opens criminal investigation into alleged illegal surveillance of a US ambassador

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Not just Ukrainian law, apparently.

“However, the published messages contain facts of possible violations of Ukrainian law and of the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations, which protect the rights of diplomats on the territory of another state,” the statement continued.

They're also going to investigate reports that Russian hackers got into Burisma computers.

Reactions: The Man
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Not just Ukrainian law, apparently.

They're also going to investigate reports that Russian hackers got into Burisma computers.
Do you think this is going to push Putin into definitely tampering with our elections? I saw on the BBC, they now think riling up Ukraine is going to make Putin potentially dangerous for European elections coming up.

Reactions: The Man
Nov 2013
None of your business
Do you think this is going to push Putin into definitely tampering with our elections? I saw on the BBC, they now think riling up Ukraine is going to make Putin potentially dangerous for European elections coming up.
Doesn't matter, obviously the Ukraine is trying to adhere to the laws on the books, even if we don't.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I find it very funny that the left is more concerned with illegal surveillance in the ukraine than in the US.

Reactions: Luca

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
No one has determined that anything that was done was illegal. That's your personal extrapolation.

Thanks for proving my point, you are more concerned with speculation of illegal surveilence in the Ukraine than you are in the US.

Reactions: Luca