UN Sec Council: North Korea Continuing Nuclear and Missile Programs.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Trump ... either he doesn't know that KJU lied, or he does, he doesn't care, and he keeps perpetuating the lie because his followers (not saying I'm tired, but I almost called them "swallowers") buy it.

Jun 2014
United States
Trump ... either he doesn't know that KJU lied, or he does, he doesn't care, and he keeps perpetuating the lie because his followers (not saying I'm tired, but I almost called them "swallowers") buy it.

Donald Trump don't take no truck with spitters. ;)

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well, then. I guess Trump was wrong in claiming that the nuclear threat from North Korea was over. Wasn't he?

Has the man EVER been wrong before?

Oh. You say he HAS?

Well, alrighty, then. That Kim Jong Un! Such a SLIPPERY fellow!

Jun 2006
Vancouver
China and Russia have permanent seats in the UN Security Council. With full veto power. But they’re the ones violating the UN sanctions.

WTF?

The workd is in SERIOUS need of sone adults at the table. And there’s NO ONE. There’s no one with any chops working for a reason-based order.

No one.

Jun 2014
United States
China and Russia have permanent seats in the UN Security Council. With full veto power. But they’re the ones violating the UN sanctions.

WTF?

The workd is in SERIOUS need of sone adults at the table. And there’s NO ONE. There’s no one with any chops working for a reason-based order.

No one.

We live in interesting times. That's for sure.

Apr 2010
Oregon
And to think Trump was just singing Kim’s praises a couple days ago

Fucking humiliating

And to heap on the humiliation, Pompeo chased down a NK official a letter to Kim from Trump. Which I’m sure was extremely normal and not weird at all. NK then pulled some typical NK shit.

North Korea's foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, accepted the letter but did not have a more formal meeting with Pompeo at the summit, according to the Post.

Minutes later, Ri would accuse the U.S. of going against Trump's directives agreed upon at Kim and Trump's historic summit in June.

"We have initiated goodwill measures of, inter alia, a moratorium on nuclear tests and rocket launch tests and dismantling of nuclear test ground," Ri said Saturday.

"However, the United States, instead of responding to these measures, is raising its voice louder for maintaining the sanctions against the DPRK and showing the attitude to retreat even from declaring the end of the war, a very basic and primary step for providing peace on the Korean Peninsula," he added, using the acronym for the official name for North Korea.
http://thehill.com/policy/international/400386-pompeo-gave-north-korea-letter-from-trump-to-kim

Appears Trump is having his mission accomplished moment. Turns out telling the world that NK was no longer a nuclear threat was a monumentally fucking stupid thing to do.

Trump is only interested in stroking his ego and have fancy meetings that look important. His narcissism is going to have global consequences

Apr 2010
Oregon

WTF?

No one.
It’s fucking global madness.

And the US is giving insanely mixed signals. On one side, Trump is saying NK is no longer a nuclear threat whe exchanging love letters with Kim, and the other side Pompeo is the eating people not to violate sanctions.

Jun 2014
United States

Fucking humiliating

And to heap on the humiliation, Pompeo chased down a NK official a letter to Kim from Trump. Which I’m sure was extremely normal and not weird at all. NK then pulled some typical NK shit.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/400386-pompeo-gave-north-korea-letter-from-trump-to-kim

Appears Trump is having his mission accomplished moment. Turns out telling the world that NK was no longer a nuclear threat was a monumentally fucking stupid thing to do.

Trump is only interested in stroking his ego and have fancy meetings that look important. His narcissism is going to have global consequences

It already has had consequences. The President of the United States is no longer the leader of the free world.

Jun 2006
Vancouver

Fucking humiliating

Well I used to think so. But Im starting to think it’s just going to keep things exactly the way they are.

By the end of his term, despite paralyzing all thinking people with 4 years of terror and nervous breakdowns - I’m not too sure if anything will have changed at all.

Russia and Iran were going to win in Syria. Even with a US President who cared. North Korea won’t change in my lifetime. Nukes or no.

He’s a nightmare for Mexicans living in the US and for certain US exporters but .... everyone else might just spend four years being hysterical and then .... nothing actually changed.

Just ... I don’t know. Be nice if things could get BETTER.