Unconstitutional acts, vile racism: Phoenix newspaper unloads the definitive history

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
OMG! OMG!! This is simply horror story after horror story! Things that you may not know happened to inmates while under Sheriff Arpaio are now being talked about. It is more than sad to read about these accounts and yet that is the man whom Trump has pardoned. I feel extremely sorry for the people in this report and what they had to go through which they may not have had to experience even in a third-world country or dictatorship.

You must read this entire eye-opening report!

----------------------------------------

Unconstitutional acts, vile racism: Phoenix newspaper unloads the definitive history of Sheriff Joe
By Jen Hayden

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1693406

"The Phoenix New Times have been covering the heinous acts of Sheriff Joe Arpaio for two decades. Their coverage angered Joe Arpaio so much he even orchestrated the arrest of two reporters, an act that later cost Arizona taxpayers millions and was deemed unconstitutional by a judge. After news broke that Donald Trump had pardoned his vile, racist political ally, the Phoenix New Times unloaded a dizzying list of just some of the documented heinous acts of Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his deputies."
"Buckle up, this is a jaw-dropping list."

Jul 2014
midwest
OMG! OMG!! This is simply horror story after horror story! Things that you may not know happened to inmates while under Sheriff Arpaio are now being talked about. It is more than sad to read about these accounts and yet that is the man whom Trump has pardoned. I feel extremely sorry for the people in this report and what they had to go through which they may not have had to experience even in a third-world country or dictatorship.

You must read this entire eye-opening report!

----------------------------------------

Unconstitutional acts, vile racism: Phoenix newspaper unloads the definitive history of Sheriff Joe
By Jen Hayden

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1693406
We "must read" it?

What happens if we don't?

Gonna take away my birthday?

May 2012
By the wall
I've been to his jails.

They aren't any worse than any other ones.

You could literally take any jail or prison in the nation, ask inmates what they think about it and they will make up all sorts of horror stories that simply aren't true.

Sheriff Joe actually had the strictest policies against abuse because he was under so much scrutiny from the left, his every move was watched.

I can't believe you guys fall for this stuff.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I've been to his jails.

They aren't any worse than any other ones.

You could literally take any jail or prison in the nation, ask inmates what they think about it and they will make up all sorts of horror stories that simply aren't true.

Sheriff Joe actually had the strictest policies against abuse because he was under so much scrutiny from the left, his every move was watched.

I can't believe you guys fall for this stuff.
Really?

If not for fake news these guys wouldn't have anything to link their insanity to.