Unmatched wisdom

Apr 2014
Maryland
Because there is no such thing. Nobody is wisest or smartest in everything. Or even in any one field, really. No human being is infallible.
obviously you never met me LOL...I am also the second best looking and nicest person in the world. I don’t know who the first one is but there might be someone

• Haha
Reactions: The Man
Apr 2014
Maryland
Can you know that for certain without knowing every person on earth? Look at the recent Jeopardy record breaker who was an expert in every topic that came up.
So you are basically saying that Trump knows everyone on earth because he concluded that he is the wisest person on earth. The recent Jeopardy player would not be as obnoxious to brag that he was the all knowing person. Shame on you for defending this kind of behavior

May 2012
By the wall
So you are basically saying that Trump knows everyone on earth because he concluded that he is the wisest person on earth. The recent Jeopardy player would not be as obnoxious to brag that he was the all knowing person. Shame on you for defending this kind of behavior
You've read too much Socrates.

May 2012
By the wall
You’re questioning that he is the most intelligent manjust proves that his base is the least intelligent
And also the fact that you don’t see it as narcissistic ego maniacal also speaks volumes about you
No, I'm saying you can't prove he isn't.

I never claimed he was the wisest person on earth.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I knew when Trump got elected that it was going to come down to this......idiocy arguing against idiocy...over an idiotic subject... :lol: