Unreliable Nature Of Solar And Wind Makes Electricity More Expensive, New Study Finds

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Here's about 400 studies on GMO safety, all fully linked and cited.

No sensationalism. No advocacy. Just the studies, and their methodologies. Let me know if this is insufficient... I can dig about about 1500 more.
Those are not true safety studies...

Like I said, I've literally seen 1 study that counts as industry standard for safety testing. Something that MUST BE DONE FOR ALL PRODUCTS to GRAS standard (a similar program exists in Canada), but because Monsanto used the revolving door policies, they have circumvented.

These things are called safety studies, would be better called toxicity studies, or something more representative of the data. However, given the implications, these products should have faced generational safety studies before being released in open air.

Apr 2015
Katmandu
Lets see our Navy and Merchant Marine who protect oil tankers........our military who wage wars to secure oil fields like in Iraq and Kuwait.

Oil depletion allowances are certainly a part of our tax code and have been for over fifty years, not to mention the many other deductions they are allowed to take. Just to name a few
Deducting legit business expenses is not a subsidy.

Apr 2015
Katmandu
We're you born yesterday? My neighbor one street over just got solar panels and they will pay for themselves in 2 years. Then he'll start selling back to the power company.

Just what do have against clean air?

Between Trump not doing a damn thing for the middle class and your hate for clean air you keep shooting yourselves in the foot.
Sounds like your neighbor may be a liar.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Typical democrat. Will not accept anything that disagrees with your political agenda. You show why the democrats will never tell the truth or deal with facts
Typical response of the intellectually bankrupt. He shot down your fake links one by one. You are the one flirting with untruth here.

Apr 2012
Typical response of the intellectually bankrupt. He shot down your fake links one by one. You are the one flirting with untruth here.
No he denied the facts in the links and spewed liberal links that promote their agenda. Note that Monsanto makes GMO's and round up. Round up causes cancer. Makes you wonder what disease their GMO's will cause

Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Those are not true safety studies...

Like I said, I've literally seen 1 study that counts as industry standard for safety testing. Something that MUST BE DONE FOR ALL PRODUCTS to GRAS standard (a similar program exists in Canada), but because Monsanto used the revolving door policies, they have circumvented.

These things are called safety studies, would be better called toxicity studies, or something more representative of the data. However, given the implications, these products should have faced generational safety studies before being released in open air.
GRAS applies to food additives; not foods themselves. (Source: FDA)