UNVEILED: Trump Border Wall Prototypes Finished!

Apr 2010
Australia
Here are the prototypes being shown for Trump's Wall. It's another example of Trump promises being carried out.

[video=youtube;VJLIfcaS70U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJLIfcaS70U[/video]

One design allows wildlife and water to pass through. Some have a pipe on top to make it hard to get a grip with grappling hooks. Some go six feet under. I didn't see the transparent one.

Another month or two and they'll pick one.

May 2012
By the wall
Doesn't matter if "it's in the works." Congress has not allocated funding for a border wall, and last I checked, they were not moving in that direction.
They have to choose a design, where to build it, and all of that to nail down the cost before Trump can ask for an appropriations bill for it.

There is a process to this you know.

And they had no problem allocating the 10 million to fund this prototype contest.

If they were going to deny him then why did they do this at all?

Feb 2007
In my mind
They have to choose a design, where to build it, and all of that to nail down the cost before Trump can ask for an appropriations bill for it.

Ask for appropriations? President Apetits said Mexico was paying for it. Was he full of shit when he said that?

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
And they had no problem allocating the 10 million to fund this prototype contest.
If they were going to deny him then why did they do this at all?
How can they choose a design without a budget? The prototype contest is Trump's way of fooling gullible people into thinking he's making good on an impossible promise. He's not going to get his wall. At best, he'll build a few miles of new wall, beef up existing border security with additional funding, and call it a "win."

On the plus side, you'll agree with his calling it a "win," so you'll be happy.