US Attorney John Durham Has Been Reviewing Origins of Russia Probe 'For Weeks'

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The U.S. attorney appointed to examine the origins of the Russia investigation has been working on his review “for weeks,” a person familiar with the process told Fox News on Tuesday, to probe "all intelligence collection activities" related to the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

Fox News reported on Monday that Attorney General Bill Barr had assigned John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry into alleged misconduct and alleged improper government surveillance on the Trump campaign in 2016 as well as whether Democrats were the ones who improperly colluded with foreign actors.

US attorney John Durham has been reviewing origins of Russia probe 'for weeks': source

This investigation has apparently been going on for weeks and is just now coming to light due to what I suspect will be revealed in the up coming IG Report.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Despite what CNN and MSNBC would have it's gullible followers believe, IT'S OVER!!!!!

Dan Bongino has been front and center on this scandal since its inception, and there is enough evidence to see the real criminals get the justice they deserve.

Listen To Today's Podcast:

In this episode I address astonishing new information which will forever bury the credibility of the Russia-gate conspirators. I also discuss new information about the scheme to entrap George Papadopoulos.​

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Despite what CNN and MSNBC would have it's gullible followers believe, IT'S OVER!!!!!

Dan Bongino has been front and center on this scandal since its inception, and there is enough evidence to see the real criminals get the justice they deserve.

Listen To Today's Podcast:

In this episode I address astonishing new information which will forever bury the credibility of the Russia-gate conspirators. I also discuss new information about the scheme to entrap George Papadopoulos.​
Not only is it over .....

The Investigation into the Investigators is just starting.